The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SP "Arena" on Sedna

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Seems this mission is not what it seems.  

This is Rathuum!!

A lot of the lore about it is gone now, but you are part of the Grineer judicial system: trial by combat. Steel Meridian is paying you (regardless of whether you work for them or not) to be the defense lawyer of some of their recruits who got captured by Kela De Thaym. As per the rules of the trial by combat, instead of going to law school you are in a team deathmatch against the "Executioners," some of the strongest and most advanced Grineer to ever live

(The entire thing is a way for DE to reuse their Conclave content for players who don't want to play PvP but still want to see the Conclave maps)

4 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

That's just sad. They have zero reason to take any piece of lore away. If anything, that lore should be re-added through unique syndicate dailies, for the sake of preservation & additional context.

agreed. new players won't know who ergo glast or cressa tal are, or what significance they play in the lore apart from in game text from the syndicates.

12 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

agreed. new players won't know who ergo glast or cressa tal are, or what significance they play in the lore apart from in game text from the syndicates.

Ambulas Reborn had very little lore, and most of it was recapped or revealed in the Ambulas boss fight itself. And then Glast gets an entire quest to himself in The Gambit (bad as that quest is, it still counts)

But the stuff about Cresa Tal, Rathuum, and half the entire planet of Sedna? Yeah, DE should have made a Rathuum quest to replace the Operation

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

Ambulas Reborn had very little lore, and most of it was recapped or revealed in the Ambulas boss fight itself. And then Glast gets an entire quest to himself in The Gambit (bad as that quest is, it still counts)

But the stuff about Cresa Tal, Rathuum, and half the entire planet of Sedna? Yeah, DE should have made a Rathuum quest to replace the Operation

agreed

I know AR had really small lore implications, I just want new players to go through the "Growth, Profit = GROFIT" thing, so they know why they're fighting ambulas, who frohd bek is, etc

small things make a game great, that kinda thing if you feel me.

On 2023-07-02 at 5:38 PM, TARINunit9 said:

There are respawning energy orbs at predetermined spots in the arena, if you still can't cast after picking them up it's a glitch

Tried rathuum on Sedna again with Revenant and Cedo to use Cedo to show me where they are, and sure enough, at the start, I cannot cast any abilities. 

So I tried hildryn. Immediately with subsumed elemental ward, then cast my 2 and everything worked.

But after a while nope, abilities would randomly not work. "But, you ran out of energy!" Is what you're thinking. Well, when I'm standing on an energy orb and it won't pick up, and I can't cast, I'm thinking the game is messed.

I just have Vodyandi left but won't bother because I doubt I can do it when the game is doing this stuff

Archived