Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh God going back to non Duviri Excavation is pain

(PSN)rexis12

I forgot how pain, especially solo, excavation is in Non-Duviri missions since we're not locked in what is essentially a single Tileset while doing the mission.

Especially in longer and larger maps, two excavators spawned in the complete opposite sides of the map, several times. Literally back to back and the fact that it also results in power cell carriers not spawning because I killed them in the other part of the map means that the power cells don't despawn and new ones can't spawn.

It's even worse when doing fissures because we HAVE to do things super slow just to allow the reactants to catch up. And we can't split up because that staggers the spawn for both power cells AND reactants.

Can we please have a look over to Excavation?

Also additionally a look over to Void Cascade that also has this issue where they sometimes spawn the new exolisers the entire map length away back to back.

to be fair, i've had, NUMEROUS TIMES, Excavation in Duviri Experience/Circuit (mostly Circuit) that gets hella stalled for several Minutes at a time because the game just doesn't Spawn any Power Carriers.
ayo, i'm Killing Enemies, where are my damn Power Carriers? shutup Teshin, ofcourse my Excavator got destroyed, y'all ain't giving me any Power Cells

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-07-05 at 12:19 AM, (PSN)rexis12 said:

I forgot how pain, especially solo, excavation is in Non-Duviri missions since we're not locked in what is essentially a single Tileset while doing the mission.

Especially in longer and larger maps, two excavators spawned in the complete opposite sides of the map, several times. Literally back to back and the fact that it also results in power cell carriers not spawning because I killed them in the other part of the map means that the power cells don't despawn and new ones can't spawn.

It's even worse when doing fissures because we HAVE to do things super slow just to allow the reactants to catch up. And we can't split up because that staggers the spawn for both power cells AND reactants.

Can we please have a look over to Excavation?

Also additionally a look over to Void Cascade that also has this issue where they sometimes spawn the new exolisers the entire map length away back to back.

The fact that excavation is still in the state it is after all these YEARS of us begging for it be given some QoL is really disheartening.

The distance is honestly not even the worst aspect. Run an excavation solo and experience true misery trying to get even one power cell. Also their fragility is disgusting - combine all that with the spawn distance and it's a hideous game mode that should either be updated or deleted.

Archived