Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn

(PSN)zedlanik

Question

okay so I haven't touched much saryn  my old build  is out of date it seems any help

mods i got on her

power drift 

corrosive aura

prime flow 

primed continuity

umbral intensify

stetch

overextended

trainsient fortitude

streamline

i have spend 4 forma on her back than few years ago ,  what should i change ?

2 answers to this question

Depends on what build you want. If standard Spore AoE nuke you need more Range. Basically RANGE >> STR > DUR.

Flow/Streamline is not needed. Saryn whole "rotation" is 1 1* 1* 3 fire/swing and then just refreshing 3 and occasional 4. 2 is subsumable.

*) additinal casts of 1 have 50% reduced energy cost. You can get up to 12 spores on single targetted ennemy, but only 3 when spreading so applying more than 3 on "patient zero" is a waste.

Corrosive aura is meh. I run Growing power, some people prefer shield gating with Brief Respite (will need Shield Dragon key and a good spamable abilitty though).

I'd drop some of the Flow/Streamline/Power Drift for more range (augur reach, cunning drift).

Here is one of the most popular builds: https://overframe.gg/build/207018/saryn-prime/venomous-spores-saryn-steel-path-general-use/ 

Depends a bit on what you try to accomplish but in my experience that build is fairly squishy. I usually run atleast umbral vitality. A defensive subsumable instead of molt (like radial blind or pillage) also helps a lot in that regard. A mod to replace in your build would be primed flow imo.

Archived