Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI Soundtrack

LoveYouMorningstar

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

They're talking about the login screen.

Music only plays there for couple seconds so I don't see a point having option to choose? 

After it stops you get Orbiter music anyway so if Duviri / Kullervo theme gets added into Orbiter it's basically same thing?

On 2023-07-19 at 3:26 AM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Music only plays there for couple seconds so I don't see a point having option to choose? 

After it stops you get Orbiter music anyway so if Duviri / Kullervo theme gets added into Orbiter it's basically same thing?

You don't see a point? That's like saying you don't see a point in customizing your Warframe. It's purely for the experience. This login music this season makes me wanna play Warframe even more! That opera sound is amazing, why wouldn't I wanna keep that???

On 2023-07-19 at 1:45 AM, NightmareT12 said:

They're talking about the login screen.

Yes, I am. Thank you

5 hours ago, LoveYouMorningstar said:

You don't see a point? That's like saying you don't see a point in customizing your Warframe. It's purely for the experience. This login music this season makes me wanna play Warframe even more! That opera sound is amazing, why wouldn't I wanna keep that???

It's a couple second audio compared to warframe customization.

I9juVpG.png

But of course you can ask for such feature nobody is stopping you, but I doubt they do it because it's such a small thing and they probably want to change it with updates to reflect that update etc.

On 2023-07-23 at 8:39 PM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

It's a couple second audio compared to warframe customization.

I9juVpG.png

But of course you can ask for such feature nobody is stopping you, but I doubt they do it because it's such a small thing and they probably want to change it with updates to reflect that update etc.

Why wouldn't you want to be able to save those songs? You could then add it to your Orbiter. It would be so easy to do, it adds more depth and customization. That's what Warframes all about. More customization the better!

2 hours ago, LoveYouMorningstar said:

Why wouldn't you want to be able to save those songs? You could then add it to your Orbiter. It would be so easy to do, it adds more depth and customization. That's what Warframes all about. More customization the better!

As Orbiter music yes like I said before they could add them into Orbiter. But making so you could change that couple second music I found it pointless because it already gets replaced by Orbiter music after it's done playing.

But I'm not neither opposed to that either like I said you can ask for it but I doubt they'd make it so you could choose that music.

Archived