Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stat carry over setting please. This is not helpful to most people.

Turboameeba

You know it would be really nice, so that the stats do not carry over to other mod configs.. I know exactly what stats my own configs have. I have made them all. A setting that gives us the ability to turn this off, would be great. This will only look more confusing to more inexperienced players.. And I'm pretty sure every single player has million times had to back out from the build, to reset the stats look back to normal..

Instead of looking like this. This does not help anyone.

YudxQPE.png

Actually it is useful to know this stuff. It not only tells you that you are gaining or loosing certain damage types, but also how much. Without it you may know how much damage total has changed, but you wouldnt know where those changes happened exactly.

And while I understand the 'we made the configs, we know whats in them' the circuit has brought up an interesting issue that I often dont, because the weapons on rotation ive not looked at in years. The comparison on loadouts is a very good feature as its clear and easy to understand.

While I understand you're asking for it as an option, the fact is that creating an option is way more work than its worth, as the developers need to maintain both versions. Its likely just going to be one way or the other.

• Like 3