The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to rank up Necramechs?

bl1te

Question

What is the effective way to rank up Necramechs?

I've tried going into Empyrean Survival mission where I summoned a mech and killed things continuously.

But after I extracted, went to Railjack, exited to Dry Dock, then I barely noticed any progress onto my mech and his weapons.

Did I do anything wrong?

6 minutes ago, bl1te said:

I've tried going into Empyrean Survival mission where I summoned a mech and killed things continuously.

But after I extracted, went to Railjack, exited to Dry Dock, then I barely noticed any progress onto my mech and his weapons.

Did I do anything wrong?

No not really.

The best place I found IMO to rank up my two Mechs was Orb Vallis at the Enrichment Lab, where the Orb Mother sits on the roof.

Doing it there out on the road is a double bonus you get to farm Calda Toroids at the same time.

What I did was go out of the elevator go to the front of Enrichment Lab and go into the prison cell leave your Warframe inside at the back and drop your Mech then go outside and let the alert level climb up to 4 and you'll get a constant stream of enemies, don't destroy the beacon poles, let new enemy soldiers place new poles to keep the alert level refreshed, you can tell them by the ones with the backpacks, kill everything else first then when you see them place a beacon they can be killed.

You can do the same thing at the other Labs either outside or inside to farm Toroids and rank up the mech/s at the same time, if it starts to get too rough out there go back in the gate of the elevator and come back out rinse and repeat.

4 минуты назад, bl1te сказал:

Did I do anything wrong?

Orb Vallis outpost capture -there are several outposts around the map you can capture by killing some enemies until one of them drops a key, then picking up the key and activating a console nearby. It starts a 2-3 minutes long defense mission that spawns a lot of enemies you can kill with your Necramech. This can be repeated by going from one outpost to another and then returning, since only one outpost can remain captured at a time.

Alternatively Thermia Fractures is another good way of leveling up a Necramech. It's a time-limited event, yet it provides even faster leveling since it spawns a lot more enemies and many of them are Eximus that provide a lot more EXP when killed.

Archived