The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So question about amps I need help to get a good amp

(PSN)civic-cabin4

Question

So I don't know what amps I can make that are better than the mote amp I have observer rank in quill onnko and none in little duck I need some advice for good amp parts so I can go into new war prepared for my operator amp and possibly eidolon if possible probably not at the moment because I have observer rank so I'm thinking just new war a better amp for new war will do until I get better amp parts please and thank you.

8 answers to this question

Literally any amp is several magnitudes better than the mote amp. If you build and gild the very first amp you can from the quills you will have made the biggest jump in amp power possible. I would suggest building the cheapest amp you can get and then upgrade later. 123 amp (1-prism gives you long range, which is useful in certain scenarios, while 2 prism works decently well against eidolons) is a solid choice before you get to little duck, later you can adjust as needed.

If you are unsure about the amp terminology I suggest consulting this chart:

lxkyrbx4u9621-1024x576.png

The 123 for example would consist of raplak prism, shraksun scaffold and lohrin brace. That said the 111 would be a massive upgrade over the mote already and the 1 scaffold is very good against the ropalolyst boss.

to @(PSN)civic-cabin4,

Depending of your "skills", lot may vary but :

• Lega+Phahd+Suo : Flamethrower + Homing Glaives with biggest magazine is my favorite. Even with my zero level skill it kick like hell...
  • Granmu+Klebrik : Burst grenade and a Balistic Arc homing Laser WAS fun but clearly not efficient. NOT to choice for a first, may be a good "have fun build"
  • A good starter could be a long range main and a powerfull CC secondary :
    1. main : Raplak if you Fire with MouseWheelUp, Rahn if you're a RMB
    2. Alt : Phahd if you like fire-and-forget or Dissic if your prefer bombardement
    3. Brace : I'd advise Best Magazine or Best Critical for global efficiency so cheat  Clapkra or luxurious Suo VS cheap Lohrin or luxurious Certus

For Eidolons:

Raplak-Shraksun/Propa-Certus. As much crit as you can, with Zariman arcanes takes down Eidolon shields with 1-2 shots with Madurai void strike through Volt shields.

For regular missions:

Klamora-Phahd-Plaga. Use ONLY with Unairu because of self-stagger. Plaga causes your ammo to have 0.5 recharge delay, giving you basically infinite ammo.

On 2023-07-21 at 7:53 AM, RLanzinger said:

Homing Glaives

The homing portion of this is currently broken. I run eidolons every day with a x4x and this currently blows. Very disappointing. 

In fact on console controller it is useless. Why? bc for altfire you have to depress the stick to fire on controller. This causes a bit of movement in your white-dot. With Voms being so small and the homing not working it is useless. USELESS.

Please fix.

14 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

Use your main to trigger void's "Bullet Attractor

Not sure what you're referring to here. Mag's magnetize ability? I can't find bullet attractor in wiki.

I also run volt hunting eidos.

PHAHD alt fire worked on its own before. Now it is not working.

Return its performance to how it was and I'm fine

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Not sure what you're referring to here. Mag's magnetize ability? I can't find bullet attractor in wiki.

Bullet Attractor is the status effect for Void damage, which all amps deal by default. It creates a small bubble (yes, like Mag's) around the point of impact, which attracts and traps projectiles within it.

Archived