Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bubonico/Shedu ridiculous size. Skins needed.

Golden_Tatsuo

This post is more aimed specifically at the Bubonico than the Shedu, though both share the same problem: they're frickin' huge!

The Bubonico in particular is almost the size of a warframe. To make matters worse, when weilding or aiming it, it takes up a significant portion of the important area around the target area and gives huge blindspots, and this is with max FOV enabled. 

I like both weapons, but I find I never use them due to the frustrations that their sheer size alone causes. 

Could we either get a transparency slider option for these weapons, a vendor, reward, or even purchaseable skins that can help reduce their overall screen presence? I see this has been something thats been requested since their release, but it makes these weapons almost unusable for me. I cant even imagine how people using limited FOV feel! Theres not even any Tennogen skins I can find for them.

PLEASE DE! Address this issue. 

• Like 5

On 2023-07-23 at 6:31 PM, Golden_Tatsuo said:

though both share the same problem: they're frickin' huge!

They are Hand-Cannons. They are supposed to be huge. It is their main thing. If it is a problem for you, do not use them.

Could we either get a transparency slider option for these weapons, a vendor, reward, or even purchaseable skins that can help reduce their overall screen presence?

You can choose an option in the Equipment menu to not show them on your frame.

To make matters worse, when weilding or aiming it, it takes up a significant portion of the important area around the target area and gives huge blindspots, and this is with max FOV enabled. 

Get negative zoom or do not zoom in at all. ADS is a trade between field of view and accuracy. Again, that is the point.

PS. I think you are exaggerating:

Here are the screenshots of my Loki ADSing Bubo, Shedu and Sobek:

https://ibb.co/G9GSH7Z
https://ibb.co/MBsZL4s
https://ibb.co/x3mtTVv

Yes, you lose a bit of vision below the reticule, but that is because of the arm position not the weapon size, also as you can see those weapons zoom much less than Sobek.

Edited by Zakkhar

I agree, bubonico is massive and takes up half the screen, especially with rhino lol.

There is an option in the settings to configure a button to toggle which shoulder the camera is over.
I set this specifically for when i use shedu or bubonico and it helps a lot. Feels weird, like shoe on wrong foot, but at least i can see.

Also helps to use a stealth frame =X