Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, umm when are we getting the Saturn Six Syandana to go with our armor?

Dairaion

Well, technically there is already a Saturn Six Syandana (below, on the right). It's no cape, but I'm not sure if you meant a more "standard-cape-ish" Saturn Six Syandana.

If it hasn't come in recent seasons (Don't recall, since I got it during the original run), it should be almost here, I think.

vc79dpubihj21.jpg?auto=webp&s=61c81ffbb827889f33d9d3a93fb2018613f22317

As for the Fluctus, I'd be up for it. I do like that gun, so the more options, the better.

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Well, technically there is already a Saturn Six Syandana (below, on the right). It's no cape, but I'm not sure if you meant a more "standard-cape-ish" Saturn Six Syandana.

If it hasn't come in recent seasons (Don't recall, since I got it during the original run), it should be almost here, I think.

vc79dpubihj21.jpg?auto=webp&s=61c81ffbb827889f33d9d3a93fb2018613f22317

As for the Fluctus, I'd be up for it. I do like that gun, so the more options, the better.

I am aware of it's syandana and im kinda surprised they left it out of this rotation instead of just altering the set to include it.

you know, like normal people.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

I am aware of it's syandana and im kinda surprised they left it out of this rotation instead of just altering the set to include it.

you know, like normal people.

Oh, ok. Apologies for misunderstanding.

And yeah, one would assume the whole set would come together, either in a single reward, or separated in the same NW season. Or at the very minimum of minimums it could come in the next immediate season.

But oh well, nothing surprising lmao.