Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help. Warframe infinite glitch or is my account banned? Loading screen keeps giving error message and we know it's not wifi issues.

(PSN)Someone-Tired0

Question

Hello everyone, so I have been having issues logging into warframe for two days now. I have reset my consol, had a technician look at my wifi router and modem (due to earlier issues as well related to them, they were fixed) and everything external seems fine, but warframe keeps showing a message or "cannot connect. Please make sure you have the latest version of warframe installed" I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue and knows what to do....I apologize if I placed this in the wrong area. This is my first time having to do such a thing on forums...

4 answers to this question

To @(PSN)Someone-Tired0,

1/ IF PROBLEM IS Network side : Try using your PS with direct ethernet, if still KO : Problem is on PS side.

2/ IF PROBLEM IS PS side :

There is a new update OF PS4 system since 08/10/20231 (English date, ie 5 days ago). Since you reset you system, did you do a light reset (that keep the update files internally that may be corrupt) or did you do full/factory reset (erase everything) ?

I think you already did those :

Like usual : any tech will recommend backup data, Quick reset, reinstall one game and test, IF KO Full reset, reinstall game and test, IF OK restore data (do it last).

1 : https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardware/ps4/system-software/