Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please consider making Primary Tombfinger automatic

(NSW)HJHolon

Currently Tombfinger is a very performant weapon and one of the better radial weapons in terms of DPS. However, the optimal radial damage build uses Palmaris and has a very spammy playstyle involving rhythmically charging the weapon roughly twice a second. It would be nice to see a Tenet Ferrox-like automatic trigger where a new shot begins charging immediately and discharges automatically, as long as the trigger is held. Of course, since Tombfinger has uncharged shots, some adaptations would have to be made

Alternatively, please reconsider the extent of the nerfs to Tremor and restore proportional scaling to lost rate of fire. Currently Tremor only gains direct headshot damage over faster grips, and is functionally useless as a radial weapon due to the extreme single-shot power of Stahlta, which it directly competes with (poorly).

I understand Kitguns have unique properties to to Residual arcanes and Pax Charge that make them more powerful than their arsenal stats; but these can be addressed with particular number tweaks. I think usability is the specific thing that needs to be addressed here.

I use Macros for Tombfinger, bows (and other similar charge triggers) so I can just hold down the button and they'll repeatedly charge/release every .5 second or so.

But yes

having them all be Auto-Charge  (analogous to the Auto-Burst seen on Battacor) would be really nice.

Especially considering one problem my Macro cannot handle is Wisp or somesuch in public 'buffing' my fire rate and throwing the macro timing out of sync.

IN-game support for Auto-Charge would alleviate that issue.

• Like 1