Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch game crashes upon loading dojo

Leviathis_Krade

On 2023-08-17 at 1:54 PM, (NSW)Leviathis_Krade said:

When selecting dojo from camp its a 50/50 chance of crashing the game.

it only started happening after adding both duviri portal rooms to dojo

Hi Leviathis_Krade, can you please tell us which dojos specifically you've tried to load when the game crashes? Thanks!

• Like 1

My own dojo, this seems to have been fixed, but I haven't been to my clan's dojo in a couple of days.

Luckily Maroo's bazaar exists so trading is still available to my clan's members. : )

The report isnt a negative thing, just a bug I personally have encountered recently while playing, as I write this I was able to access the dojo.

-Thanks for taking the time to look into this crash related issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

my clan dojo Black veil pirates have been experiencing dojo crashes for over a year now and have notices a few other clans have as well.  for us it seems like it crashes when heading there with a squad (like to trade) after one of you has been playing in missions for extended periods.  if i log in and head straight there its usually fine.     then there are times i've been in the dojo awhile and will crash when someone comes there.

our dojo used to be really heavy on decorations,  still kinda are but been removing most of them without luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks!

We're having difficulty reproducing this issue. In order for us to gain the crash logs and fully understand what's happening, can you provide us the Date, Time, and Timezone you are in during these crashes? If you don't know, please note that information the next time you experience this crash. This information will let us track down your crash log, so we can see exactly what's happening during the crash.

If I experienced the crash right now, I would say:

Nov 1, 2023
11:55AM
PDT (UTC -7)

Thank you!

• Like 2

making a small test log to try and replicate it;

not exactly the same bug at 12:09 (GMT-5) November 2nd I experienced a hitch in loading from leaving my dojo to enter relay

one of my Clan mates CR04T04N crashed trying to load into "The Hearts of Freedom" dojo at 12:29 (GMT-5)

I froze in a public Steel path exterminate around 12:40 (GMT-5) after selecting the mars excursion, I loaded in fine, but froze after being in mission for a few seconds; a host migration occurred, when I loaded back into dojo it allowed me to move two steps until I crashed at 12:48.

F96B9tJaQAAYhTW?format=jpg&name=large

I think this was the previous host's kavat. It disappeared after the other players loaded into the squad.

at 1:08 AM; I loaded into the sharpless phobos red veil survival from dojo; at 1:23 AM; I loaded back into dojo post mission and was logged out after a network error happened not directly related to my internet connection.

so ends my testing for now on November 2nd.

Edited by (NSW)Leviathis_Krade
spelling errors and timezone corrections
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-08-23 at 2:42 AM, (NSW)Leviathis_Krade said:

My own dojo, this seems to have been fixed, but I haven't been to my clan's dojo in a couple of days.

Luckily Maroo's bazaar exists so trading is still available to my clan's members. : )

The report isnt a negative thing, just a bug I personally have encountered recently while playing, as I write this I was able to access the dojo.

-Thanks for taking the time to look into this crash related issue.

On 2023-11-01 at 7:56 PM, [DE]Juice said:

Hey folks!

We're having difficulty reproducing this issue. In order for us to gain the crash logs and fully understand what's happening, can you provide us the Date, Time, and Timezone you are in during these crashes? If you don't know, please note that information the next time you experience this crash. This information will let us track down your crash log, so we can see exactly what's happening during the crash.

If I experienced the crash right now, I would say:

Nov 1, 2023
11:55AM
PDT (UTC -7)

Thank you!

Nov 19, 2023 

15:50PM

PDT (UTC +1) Fuse Hour (Rome)

Crash game in the dojo on play nintendo switch 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i'm currently doing a re-install to see if that fixes the issue (i've never had to do that before, but who knows what data could have been corrupted after the dagath and update prior)

i'll give post another statement in ~an hour.

the constant relay freezes got to me, and b/c it froze twice during the tennobaum snowball event forcing a host migration. I have decided to see if deleting the software will fix this issue.

so the game loads slightly better; do not load missions *from* dojo, it takes seven to eight minutes.

when out of dojo the missions load within three minutes (which is still bad for public capture missions)

went to fortuna the relay froze twice before kicking me to another instance, then it did the freeze a third time and refreshed the same instance freezing again.

My internet is fine; so this is a DE side problem, b/c once the regular missions load the gameplay is smooth.

also once I left the relay I set my squad from solo to public and it brought up a network not responding error for 30-40 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Clan's dojo crashes on load constantly on my switch. It is super cluttered and full of stuff so that might be a memory leak. DE must look into this.

Crashed again- timestamp:

Jan 25th, 2024 

11:49AM Jerusalem time

GMT +2

Edited by DS1997247
added timestamp