Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't enjoy Necramech farming at all

(XBOX)JayMeillear

I'm currently playing through the star chart and story missions again on a new account, and have started farming for the new war gear check.

Just like how I did on my old account, I simply bought a Necramech to skip Isolation Vault farming because it is not even remotely fun for me.

Please just make the vault necramechs bullet sponges or something; Having the weak point on their backs and being resistant to AoE is a real pain in the butt.

Also please put the Necramech mod pack back on the market so I can skip that farm too, thanks. XD

You need to reach the incarnon weapons, in particular Felarx kills necramechs relatively easily when invisible. Nerfing necramechs seems like a way to bypass the learning curve in order to gain power and MR points.

You already bought necramech so I believe you are looking to create more accounts and this seems to me to be against the rules as we have daily trade limits. but you're right, hunting necramechs is no fun.

6 minutes ago, Famecans said:

You need to reach the incarnon weapons, in particular Felarx kills necramechs relatively easily when invisible. Nerfing necramechs seems like a way to bypass the learning curve in order to gain power and MR points.

You already bought necramech so I believe you are looking to create more accounts and this seems to me to be against the rules as we have daily trade limits. but you're right, hunting necramechs is no fun.

The TC did not write anything that suggests he is using multiple accounts in a manner inconsistent with the TOS... 

Also, unlocking Felarx requires completion of New War which requires a necramech... Suggesting they get Felarx in order to quickly kill necramechs in order to farm the components they're talking about is really bad advice considering you don't have access to this weapon until after content that requires a necramech...

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)JayMeillear said:

I'm currently playing through the star chart and story missions again on a new account, and have started farming for the new war gear check.

Just like how I did on my old account, I simply bought a Necramech to skip Isolation Vault farming because it is not even remotely fun for me.

Please just make the vault necramechs bullet sponges or something; Having the weak point on their backs and being resistant to AoE is a real pain in the butt.

Also please put the Necramech mod pack back on the market so I can skip that farm too, thanks. XD

Destroying the necramechs takes a little effort, but they're not too bad once you get used to them. 

Nukor/Kuva Nukor can be pretty useful. Their unique effect can cause the arms to remain even once they're destroyed, which acts as another point of vulnerability.

Once you are at incarnon farming stage, you're past needing to farm Necramechs though, unless I'm missing something?; Railjacks and Necramechs are farmed before New War, which is before Zariman... going back to farm them later is always going to be easier.

Right now I'm at the MR10 stage, in prelude to war. Got my xoris, my fulmin, my wisp, and my nukor is building. But I still need Necramech mods to make it not suck. 😔

As for the extra accounts I have one for each platform I own, making a new one each time i get a better platform because I have no choice... Ps4, switch, and now xbox x. Once cross save is a thing, I'll have 1 account I guess. Unless they allow multiple characters per account at some point.

I'm a chronic new game starter.

You probably don't want to know how many ff14 characters I've had. 🤣

Archived