Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon Tigris or consequences.

Fred_Avant_2019

Incarnon Tigris or consequences.

Consequences may include, but are not limited to :

• Limbo rifting all of the earth.
  • Hydroid doing Hydroid things to not-Hydroid people.
  • The Stug.
  • Three-Handed Grakata.
  • Synthesis.
  • Scarab Swarm irl.

Reasons why :

1. Worst shotgun of the primary ones : you spend more time reloading than killing, Exergis while similar in concept isn't as bad.
  2. Iconic. Was one of the top weapons at the time of its Prime release, or so claims history.
  3. Cool design, lackluster damage per second.
  4. Has multiple versions.
  5. Has a unique mod, Combat Reload (but that's not enough).
  6. Like the Boar and Strun, it doesn't have an alt fire or anything special. But those two have Incarnon forms, this one does not.
  7. Attempted regicide. The kullervo memes are required at least once if you do a list that stops at seven.

Suggestion of what it could have going on, should it happen :

The main point is to keep it as different as possible from other shotguns, but also different from currently available incarnon weapons.

1. This is why I think we could have the Tigris Incarnon should first come with more than just two shots for a mag size. Maybe something like 40 or 60.
  2. Next, we change up the firing mode from "Duplex" (normal) to "Auto Burst" when going incarnon. The "Auto Burst" is used on Battacor, and works pretty much like "Duplex", except you can't hold the second shot, instead, if you keep holding the trigger, it keeps firing the two shots.
  3. What should come out of the gun? To keep things as different as possible from what's currently existing for shotguns, I thought about having it fire two energy projectiles : a wide but slow one (kind of like Steflos) and a smaller but faster one (kind of like Fulmin in "shotgun" mode).
  4. Why those projectiles? To avoid redundancy between incarnon shotguns, as we have a beam mode one with Boar and a radial attack one with Strun.
  5. Falloff ? No. Give them projectile life time, maybe set it to like 2 or 3 seconds, so Mag doesn't fry my computer.
  6. Shots bounce off walls? No. Keep that for the Tenet Arca Plasmor.
  7. Infinite body punchthrough? Probably, but not necessarly.
  8. Stat increases? In line with what other incarnon genesis would propose.
  9. Charging mechanic? While it is hitscan on normal mode, I'd advise against going with the Headshot for Charge, as both Boar and Strun can do headshots at a significantly faster pace, yet still struggle charging. The slower nature of the Tigris would be more frustration. I'd suggest instead going with granting charge on just hits, like Angstrum and Torid. Even with an incarnon mag size of 40 or 60, if all multishot hits, it's still between 2 to 3 "full" shots to fill the incarnon charge.

Hopefully this was as clear as possible.

I need this Tigris upgrade. Give it back the love it was robbed of. I tell Vay Hek else.

I sold my Tigris Prime after max level for slot. The Damage is good but when even Hek variant had better ammo and augment, why we must torture ourself.

I kept the Sancti tigris incase the incarnon show up tho.

Edited by BroDutt

i'm always more interested in the perk tree than the actual transformation, tbh

but anyways, for a transformation on Tigris, hmm... i think something very different for it to do would be for the transformation to be something you're expected to use often, rather than save it for a rainy day. have it charge up much faster than the others generally do, but the transformation has just one or two Shots or something. come up with something cool for it to do with that, but with the layout that it'll be closer to like how say, Trumna has a special effect every few Kills - but this would be an Incarnon strength/tier form of.
that'd certainly be different, i'd say.

1 hour ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:
  1. This is why I think we could have the Tigris Incarnon should first come with more than just two shots for a mag size. Maybe something like 40 or 60.

HUH

• Like 1

Sobek enjoyers crying in a corner.

For real though, the Tigris is insane already.

If they did anything would love the incarnon to add two more barrels, fire shells, and it turns into a Single shot with all 4 barrels going off at once.

As for upgrades,T3: multishot, CC, or CC and SC. T2: Reload Speed or magazine reloads while holstered and T3: +damage, and shooting from holster gets + damage or +damage, on: kill + reload speed.

For real though, my tigris is already insane but then again so was my Latron, Paris, and Gorgon. Now my Latron can one shot lvl. 170 SP without using the Incarnon mode. So who knows??

Would love to see the Sobek, Vulkar, Vectis and really all the old snipers see incarnons. Incarnon Lanka could just be a railgun.

Il y a 9 heures, taiiat a dit :

HUH

It's 20 or 30 shots if you give it an Auto Burst trigger type like Battacor.

Il y a 6 heures, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE a dit :

Sobek enjoyers crying in a corner.

For real though, the Tigris is insane already.

If they did anything would love the incarnon to add two more barrels, fire shells, and it turns into a Single shot with all 4 barrels going off at once.

As for upgrades,T3: multishot, CC, or CC and SC. T2: Reload Speed or magazine reloads while holstered and T3: +damage, and shooting from holster gets + damage or +damage, on: kill + reload speed.

For real though, my tigris is already insane but then again so was my Latron, Paris, and Gorgon. Now my Latron can one shot lvl. 170 SP without using the Incarnon mode. So who knows??

Would love to see the Sobek, Vulkar, Vectis and really all the old snipers see incarnons. Incarnon Lanka could just be a railgun.

My take for the Sobek would be more something along the lines of a Kuva variant, Vulkar too. Vectis though, probably Incarnon, yeah?

The thing is, all weapons you're talking about, while alright when not incarnon, are still just your average single target weapon. Lumping the Tigris alongside these makes sense, except it doesn't have an Incarnon upgrade. Yet.

Il y a 10 heures, BroDutt a dit :

I sold my Tigris Prime after max level for slot. The Damage is good but when even Hek variant had better ammo and augment, why we must torture ourself.

I kept the Sancti tigris incase the incarnon show up tho.

Tell me about it. I sold my Despair and Hate before Incarnon Genesis was announced, now I need to be lucky with Shadow Stalker drops (he's brought me 17 Dread blueprints since, but none of the others), and I can't buy the bundle because I own the color palette.

The Hek has a Syndicate version, like the Tigris, but unlike the Tigris, also has a Kuva variant. Also none of the Hek versions are plagued by spending more time reloading than killing.

I still pick up the Tigris Prime from time to time, because it feels different from the other guns, but I'm quickly hit by the fact that it's terribly innefficient in most content and just end up doing the rest of the mission with my secondary or melee.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be all for an Incarnon for Tigris! I'm a Mag main (only) and the Tigris (Prime/Sancti) have very good synergy with her. The only things that can live inside a Tigris-charged Death Bubble for more than a few seconds is a high level Steel Path enemy with immunity to Armor-Stripping (so like <1% of the enemies you're going to face).

Something I love about the Tigris is it's double-tap fire mode, so I'd love to see the Incarnon preserve that. Maybe something like a two-stage attack:

• Stage 1 (Held-Down): A Magnetic Hit-Scan Grouping Attack
    • Enemy hit will become magnetized and attract enemies within 6m
    • Corpse retains attraction
    • Lasts for 10 seconds
  • Stage 2 (Released): Impact/Puncture Projectile Rail Gun Attack
    • Fires a spike that will orbit a magnetized enemy if it passes within 3m
    • Infinite Body Punch-Through, so it will become a meat grinder
    • Lasts as long as the magnetization on the enemy it is orbiting

But really anything I'd be game for. The Incarnon perks increase a weapon's base stats as well so I'd love it regardless of what the Incarnon Mode did.

• Like 1