Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dagath: the Headless Horse(wo)man... that has no horse?

BionicFreak

On 2023-10-19 at 5:52 AM, SDGDen said:

remember limbo rework? there were like 3 posts in one day about how limbo needed an exalted cane.

Ah yes, a proper tool for the interdimensional pimp illusionist.

As for the OP, I would highly recommend trying to cram a necramech through every door in a railjack mission and then bear that experience in mind when asking for a horse. since it'd be roughly the same height.  Also to read the lore and to check her noble stance idle animation.

• Like 1

I haven't had a chance to try Dagath yet, but I was thinking that one option could be to give a Hold-to-cast to her 4th ability to summon a Spectral Kaithe (She could jump on the middle one as the others show up). I do need to read up on her abilities more to be fair (I've had to work a lot this week so I didn't have much time), but perhaps if she were on a Kaithe it could add some other effects of some kind to her abilities as well, to give people a reason to use that option.

Just some food for thought :)

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Forgot to mention about said effects being for her other abilities.

15 hours ago, Saryphim said:

Honestly, when was the last time an exalted anything was given to a frame...? 👀
It's been over two years since we saw anything at all exalted... 2 years, and 7 frames, so to say its "played out" is, sorry to say, played out in itself. 

I said the brigade of "we need exalted xxx" meaning the requests are getting old. 

And yes, the concept is outdated and lacking creativity.  .  

Edited by (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz