Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe community is terrible, mostly public matching.

(PSN)Zbeatza

12 hours ago, Aldain said:

I'm not one to usually complain about others...but I think I now hate running into Wisp players more than any other frame (yes, even Limbo).

Altering my speed by tossing speed motes everywhere, throwing down shock motes at room entrances in survival or defense missions causing things to take longer for no reason...

Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time I ran into a clueless Wisp player I'd be able to buy the largest platinum pack...twice.

While I generally won't abandon a mission with a Wisp, Volt is an abandon on sight for similar reasons to your own.

13 hours ago, Aldain said:

I'm not one to usually complain about others...but I think I now hate running into Wisp players more than any other frame (yes, even Limbo).

Altering my speed by tossing speed motes everywhere, throwing down shock motes at room entrances in survival or defense missions causing things to take longer for no reason...

Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time I ran into a clueless Wisp player I'd be able to buy the largest platinum pack...twice.

Truth. It's rare to find a Wisp placing them off in a corner or what-not so the motes are optional. If they're in a doorway I just operator dash through them, your frame doesn't pick them up that way.

At least with Volt you can backflip to get rid of the speed buff.

My biggest niggle though, max range Khora throwing out Strangledomes and then not killing anything in them. More disruptive than Limbo imo. 

Edited by Nira

heh... for me these are like reports from another universe. I only play in public and 99.99% of the games were great...
and I mostly only play support because I benefit from the buffs myself. and wisp with 3x buffs is first class for me. Because I don't take that much damage in Mele and I can churn out combos for 600k crits pretty quickly. and wips in camp missions is now plus ultra. There are only a few exceptions where cc could be disruptive.
I almost never see volts. but I never had any problems with that. especially when it comes to rush missions.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...