Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker needs more mission variety

SirPaladin555

Don't get me wrong I like the veilbreaker missions and I appreciate that DE has kept updating them, and in all fairness the first few times you run the missions are alot of fun at least in my opinion,  however the issue comes from the fact you have to run the missions several times to get all the items in chippers shop,  and depending on your objectives the missions can be rather long,  sometimes requiring you to run the same mission several times in one rotation to get all the objectives done 

We have like 3 mission types for khal , the " spy " mission in the orb vallis , the mission on the myrax and the mission in the woods of earth 

I will admit while the variety is limited each missions quality is pretty good with good level design and individual story's with decent objectives,  however I wish there was more than just those three missions 

On a side note unrelated to the topic,  when does veilbreaker take place ? I always assumed it was khal's flashbacks to the new war , but it also seems like he's doing these missions in the present .

35 minutes ago, SirPaladin555 said:

On a side note unrelated to the topic,  when does veilbreaker take place ? I always assumed it was khal's flashbacks to the new war , but it also seems like he's doing these missions in the present .

It's definitely post-Narmer - there's references to Pazuul who can only exist if Erra's dead, Daughter makes post-veil references, and Kahl mentions the other factions being active, which suggests they've come back out the woodwork.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Variety is not really the problem. The main problem is NOT CYCLING THE MISSIONS. Thats why I dont even do Kahl anymore. Give me normal weekly rotation and not this crap.

That's fair i suppose,  for me personally I think the missions are cycled decently enough 

Though I agree khal's missions can be a hassel

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

It's definitely post-Narmer - there's references to Pazuul who can only exist if Erra's dead, Daughter makes post-veil references, and Kahl mentions the other factions being active, which suggests they've come back out the woodwork.

Thank you , I was honestly really confused,  that clears things up alot  : )