Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar causes lag/freezes in companion select menu when equipped

miserablemacaw

The Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar is causing freezes in the companion menu, when it is attached to any companion that you select.

From some experimentation, the issue appears as short periods of lagging and/or freezing whenever I go to click on a pet in the companion select menu, and as a result makes equipping an affected companion need unusually many repeated mouse clicks, usually 3-8 clicks. The issue only appears when clicking on a companion that has the collar equipped, clicking on any companion without the accessory works smoothly. The issue is also present with the Helminth Charger, and follows the same pattern. 

Equipping anything else in the collar slot will not have this effect and works fine, this unusual behaviror is only present when using the Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar.

I've provided a .gif of the issue below. While the quality is not excellent, the freezes are still quite obvious when they appear.
https://imgur.com/a/IyYmC1q

Edited by miserablemacaw
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, miserablemacaw said:

The Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar is causing freezes in the companion menu, when it is attached to any companion that you select.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this on our end, and a fix is in the works.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 2023-10-12 at 6:41 AM, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this on our end, and a fix is in the works.

that lag is also in game itself, and in multiplayer it doesn't matter who has it, it causes it for EVERYONE(still, a month and a half later)

• 4 months later...
On 2023-10-12 at 4:41 PM, [DE]Linkski said:

Heya, coming back this post a bit in order to report that the issue still persists. Been a bit since the original report and just wanted to make sure it's still a known issue

• 2 months later...

The problem still persists. In extreme cases, it even causes the game to crash (most often when changing the set to one with Kubrow that has the Prime collar).