The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I just got the Torid...

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Ok, well, this is the Players helping Players section, so what do you need help with?

Maybe I'm just letting people know this is a nice wep. "Players helping players" and all...

But, since you asked, yesterday I have noticed a difference in how this wep performed. I scored a Torid riven and rolled +200% D and +108% MS (no neg) and leveled it up. After adding that and getting 3XForma at market, I can achieve incarnon mode much faster, sometimes oneshot into incarnon mode. But, incarnon mode does not last nearly as long. So I'm constantly switching. I am assuming this is from the MS?

Next login I plan to test Extended Volley and Final Fusillade incarnon settings to see what effects they have.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

Just ran SP void survival again and I did adopt those incarnon settings. Still annihilated SP enemies and the benefit is i'm still one-shotting to get back into incarnon 80% of the time and I can stay in incarnon for surprisingly quite a while. Back to being a nice wep.

Final Fusillade, Eternal Volley and Survivor's Edge are my current settings 

Although I'm considering switching to commodore's fortune for the extra 5% crit bc enemies don't last long to proc status. 

On 2023-10-13 at 5:11 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I can't imagine a +CC +CD +MS -zoom riven on this. My goodness 

You won't notice any difference. an OHK is still an OHK. Bigger damage numbers don't really matter if they're already greater than the targets effective health.

Incarnon Torid will wipe most content on its own. god riven only becomes relevant if you're doing level cap stuff; and that's Probably not most people....

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed