Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game stuttering after killing eximus enemies.

UtherPendragon21

Question

I've been playing warframe for about 150 hours. After trading for a while today I hopped into a fissure mission and noticed that after every eximus kill the game would stutter or glitch for about a second. I was playing from the morning and did not experience this ever, it just started happening after I did some trading. Does anyone know what the issue is? I'm running a AMD ryzen 5 5600 with a 4060 ti. As I said I've never experienced this before and it's kinda alarming to me. Any help would be great. 

4 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, taiiat said:

did this continue to happen after restarting the game?
also some basic procedure is going to include try Optimizing the game files. try restarting your Computer, Et 

Yes It still continued after. I did restart my game. Would you know what  Optimizing and clearing the cache does in warframe  ?

3 hours ago, UtherPendragon21 said:

Would you know what  Optimizing and clearing the cache does in warframe  ?

uhm, clearing what Cache? the two options on the Launcher are to Verify or Optimize.

Optimize sorts the local data to make sure it's, well, optimized. Warframe has an internal File Structure with a lookup list to speed up spot loading data. as updates are Downloaded the data can get split up unintentionally, and so not perfectly match that lookup list anymore, so the benefits of it get diminished. Optimizing will look at the data and make sure it's matching the lookup list so that it's as fast as possible.

2 hours ago, UtherPendragon21 said:

It's also only happening on Europa. 

oh, quite interesting. would need a bit of investigating but that could be a spot loading Bug. happens occasionally. People work on stuff in the game, as a result some of the data is knocked out of "perfect alignment", so to speak, now it causes spot loading stutters all of a sudden, Et Cetera. and then fixing that afterwards/later