The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath Estimated Build Sizes

[DE]Juice

Tenno,

With the arrival of Abyss of Dagath on October 18th, we would like to help prepare you for the Update with some rough update sizes on each platform:

PC: 0.7 GB
PlayStation 4: 0.87 GB
PlayStation 5: 3.95 GB
Xbox: 2.3 GB
Nintendo Switch: 1.24 GB

Our Nintendo Switch Tenno will notice upon downloading the update from Nintendo, there will be a secondary download of roughly 400 MB within the Warframe launcher due to large sound asset file sizes. This will be investigated during the next Cert build. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Alongside the Update, our Nintendo Switch Tenno will now have the Enhanced Graphics Engine. For more information, be sure to check the “Enhanced Graphics Engine coming to Nintendo Switch with Abyss of Dagath” PSA when the Update launches.

The Hollow Rider arrives tomorrow!

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

oh wow, that is relatively small for it being the biggest QoL update this year - not complaining tho, only means I can play faster! :D

As most of the QOL stuff is script changes, they are relatively light on the file load, 

If they weren't coming with a new frame, her weapon, accessories and a dojo room it would have been hardly noticeable over a hotfix.

But really looking forward to these companion changes, got my Cetus, Fortuna and Deimos reps maxed out to get those new mods.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

oh wow, that is relatively small for it being the biggest QoL update this year - not complaining tho, only means I can play faster! :D

It makes sense since it is mostly QOL features which don't take up a lot of space since it is mostly cleaning up the numbers you see on the screen rather than doing a bunch of behind-the-scenes content that would be needed when adding an open world map and all the content to boot for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Juice said:

Alongside the Update, our Nintendo Switch Tenno will now have the Enhanced Graphics Engine.

I'm equal parts excited and terified. I want a two hour DevStream with just your engineers talking about the Enhanced Engine and having to port it to the previous gen Consoles.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Juice said:

Our Nintendo Switch Tenno will notice upon downloading the update from Nintendo, there will be a secondary download of roughly 400 MB within the Warframe launcher due to large sound asset file sizes. This will be investigated during the next Cert build. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Alongside the Update, our Nintendo Switch Tenno will now have the Enhanced Graphics Engine. For more information, be sure to check the “Enhanced Graphics Engine coming to Nintendo Switch with Abyss of Dagath” PSA when the Update launches.

Sound asset files? Could this be tied to a terrible audio glitch that keeps me deaf during gameplay? I’m all in for it! Not to mention enchanced graphics, more captura for me! 😋 When it comes to switch, warframe make sure to care for us minority.