Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jumping question

(XBOX)carpio2

Question

I see some players jump over distances about 3 times the distance than me.

They move like a rocket and crazy far. it is a bit simular to Archwing + companion dash but a lot further.

How to do that? there are some large rooms where I have to jump from rope to platform multiple times to get to the other side and they just jump to the other side.

8 answers to this question

If you don't know about bullet jumping, the really basic answer is "crouch - jump".  The full answer involves multiple maneuvers that get some explanation here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Maneuvers?so=search#Bullet_Jump

If you're already bullet jumping but aren't getting the distance that other people are, it's one or both of...

- They are stringing together different maneuvers in a bullet jump that you aren't, or aren't doing with as good of timing

- They are using parkour velocity items/effects like Mazifet said.  Most of those are also listed in the wiki article

-

Basically: crouch, look, and jump

• Jumping while crouching will launch you in the direction you’re looking
    • If you’re sliding, that speed adds to your bullet jump distance
  • You can do this mid-air, so bullet-jumping after a jump is also possible, but it counts as using your double-jump
  • Aiming while mid-air preserves your momentum, so that helps cover more distance
  • Crouch-sliding and rolling both work mid-air, those can help give you a slight extra speed boost, and I usually slide then roll for a bigger boost
  • If you want extra bullet-jumping power:
    • some mods that boost bullet-jumping and parkour speed
    • some melee weapons, like the Telos Boltace and Praedos
    • late-game “shards”, the amber shards have an option for parkour speed
    • Helminth has a parkour-related ability
    • Some warframes have parkour-friendly passives, like Zephyr’s low fall speed, Titania’s boosted bullet jump speed (outside of archwing, of course)
Edited by Pakaku