Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Increase The Spawnrate Of Electric Crawlers

Braken

Since you decided to put the shotgun toxic mod only on one of the rarest enemies in the game, it would be nice to actually have a somewhat decent chance to get it...

Also, can you at least tell us if Pathogen Rounds drops off of enemies, or if it's a mission/container drop?

P.S. Also, somewhat on topic, can you also make Arid Butchers spawn on Phobos survival missions? It'd be nice, and I see no reason for them not to spawn. (Unless it's to make it harder for us to get the toxic melee mod from them...)

Edited by Braken

Since you decided to put the shotgun toxic mod only on one of the rarest enemies in the game, it would be nice to actually have a somewhat decent chance to get it...

Also, can you at least tell us if Pathogen Rounds drops off of enemies, or if it's a mission/container drop?

P.S. Also, somewhat on topic, can you also make Arid Butchers spawn on Phobos survival missions? It'd be nice, and I see no reason for them not to spawn. (Unless it's to make it harder for us to get the toxic melee mod from them...)

I get a lot of arid butchers on the exterminate...the first mission on phobos

I was able to transmute the shotgun poison mod. Didnt take me long either. I say you have a better chance at transmuting it then trying to find electric crawlers to farm.

Has transmutation actually been fixed, or is it still 100% RNG?

It's bad and I've spent a few hours running Capture missions on Eris to hopefully have a shotty poison mod drop but it's not as bad as the melee slashing damage mod, which only drops as a rare drop from Elite Crewmen who only spawn in Orokin Derelicts if the Corpus invade while you're doing a mission there.  Now that's ridiculous, especially considering how the Impact and Puncture mods aren't that hard to find since while they're also rare mods they drop off of common enemies, specifically Lancers and Arid Lancers drop the Impact mod and the Puncture mod drops from Infested Runners.  I'm hoping that Elite Crewmen will at least spawn in the new tileset or something like that.  Maybe have them spawn in the new tileset's survival or defense missions.

Has transmutation actually been fixed, or is it still 100% RNG?

Pretty sure its been fixed. Try transmuting 4 shotgun uncommon mods that are all bar (-) polarity mods. Thats how I was able to transmute my shotgun poison mod. Its still random, but I am sure that polarity and rarity have an effect on what you get.

It's bad and I've spent a few hours running Capture missions on Eris to hopefully have a shotty poison mod drop but it's not as bad as the melee slashing damage mod, which only drops as a rare drop from Elite Crewmen who only spawn in Orokin Derelicts if the Corpus invade while you're doing a mission there.  Now that's ridiculous, especially considering how the Impact and Puncture mods aren't that hard to find since while they're also rare mods they drop off of common enemies, specifically Lancers and Arid Lancers drop the Impact mod and the Puncture mod drops from Infested Runners.  I'm hoping that Elite Crewmen will at least spawn in the new tileset or something like that.  Maybe have them spawn in the new tileset's survival or defense missions.

That'd be nice, too. I really wish there weren't any rare enemies.