Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More love for Garuda

Aruquae

Been playing Garuda for so long I forgot what are bugs and what are actually features. The list isn’t as long as Yareli’s (poor girl), but it’s still looking into and working out. More QoL
1. Her noble animations and clipping 

I never run her noble (and maybe agile idk) animations just for this bug. Whenever she’s midway through animations and you move, her claws just stay sticking out, they don’t return to their normal stance. This is most obvious when you interrupt it while going into navigation. You can see her stabbing her thighs (this has to hurt). 
2. Her prime details

I admit, I lost hope of them ever fixing this realizing they might not be able to fix it. Seeing her dread 1st, 2nd, and 4th without prime details when using tennogen was quite sad. I would love to see the silver details. 
Cut to a certain hotfix: “Fixed Wisp skins without custom Motes not using Mote Prime when equipped on Wisp Prime.”

I mean COME ON SERIOUSLY? Talk about favoritism. Garuda Prime has been out for more than a year, and she STILL has the bug. And Wisp Prime had this SAME EXACT BUG FIXED, in less than a month after her prime. This got my blood boiling. 
3. Which I admit is completely on me for getting overly excited

Remember the teaser for Dagath that had Garuda? (Can’t seem to link the picture help!) Remember when they promised lore way back in a devstream? Still waiting… understandable though… lore for The Gore Queen’s gotta be tough. 
Tough but doable that is

4. Which is definitely just a QoL: in sorties with no melee, please just disable her claws (if they actually are melee) don’t straight up rip them off her arms.

Anything else I forgot to mention? 

• Like 1

There is perhaps one more thing. Her passive, that is supposed to work on weapons and abilities (in game description) is not working fo all Helminth abilities. Some players gave me feedback that it used to work on every Helminth abilities, but this was "changed" (no mention about this at any Hotfix) some updates ago.

If this is intended, changing her passive description would be necessary (and also a fix for the abilities that currently benefits from the damage multiplier). If it's a bug (as I think), a fix is needed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

There is perhaps one more thing. Her passive, that is supposed to work on weapons and abilities (in game description) is not working fo all Helminth abilities. Some players gave me feedback that it used to work on every Helminth abilities, but this was "changed" (no mention about this at any Hotfix) some updates ago.

If this is intended, changing her passive description would be necessary (and also a fix for the abilities that currently benefits from the damage multiplier). If it's a bug (as I think), a fix is needed.

Huh, I know her passive increases the damage of breach surge (and banish, but that’s negligible), but I didn’t know it’s selective. 

idle animations and prime ability visuals aren't high priority fixes, I think the reason Wisp got it was because she was the newest Prime at the time and a lot of people had bought her: gotta make sure those who pay are treated right after all..

I'd love to see more lore for Garuda, same for Baruuk and Hildryn. I hope DE haven't forgotten about the Leverian again... 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

idle animations and prime ability visuals aren't high priority fixes, I think the reason Wisp got it was because she was the newest Prime at the time and a lot of people had bought her: gotta make sure those who pay are treated right after all..

While you are right… I just wish they fixed this when they had the chance, back when she released. It’s never too late to fix it though (copium).

5 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'd love to see more lore for Garuda, same for Baruuk and Hildryn. I hope DE haven't forgotten about the Leverian again... 

Fortuna frames done dirty

• Like 1

il y a 45 minutes, Malikili a dit :

Huh, I know her passive increases the damage of breach surge (and banish, but that’s negligible), but I didn’t know it’s selective. 

We discovered this on a thread about Thermal Sunder Garuda. Currently, her passive is affecting only "melee damage" abilities. "Melee damage abilities" are those abilities that are currently being affected by melee buffs (multipliers). This is a bug and the devs corrects some of them, as they did not a long time ago for Theorem Demulcent :

Citation

Fixed the Theorem Demulcent Arcane applying its weapon damage increase buff to Wisp’s Breach Surge, Baruuk’s Desolate Hands, and Ember’s Fireball. Theorem Demulcent is designed to only increase weapon damage and should not be able to affect any Warframe ability. (Hotfix 32.0.12).

So, to resume : every ability that is currently benefitting from a bugged interaction with a melle multiplier also curretly benefits  from Garuda's passive : these abilities are mostly projectile abilities, as Smite (projectilesonly ), Breach Surge, Shuriken...

The other abilitis are not being affected by Garuda's passive, even though the in game text says it works for abilities. As her passive was changed, perhaps they forgot to change the in game text. Or perhaps her passive works only for HER own abilities and not for Helminth abilities. I don't really know.

Anyway, this is very weird.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

We discovered this on a thread about Thermal Sunder Garuda. Currently, her passive is affecting only "melee damage" abilities. "Melee damage abilities" are those abilities that are currently being affected by melee buffs (multipliers). This is a bug and the devs corrects some of them, as they did not a long time ago for Theorem Demulcent :

So, to resume : every ability that is currently benefitting from a bugged interaction with a melle multiplier also curretly benefits  from Garuda's passive : these abilities are mostly projectile abilities, as Smite (projectilesonly ), Breach Surge, Shuriken...

The other abilitis are not being affected by Garuda's passive, even though the in game text says it works for abilities. As her passive was changed, perhaps they forgot to change the in game text. Or perhaps her passive works only for HER own abilities and not for Helminth abilities. I don't really know.

Anyway, this is very weird.

So it seems like her talons aren’t the only weird thing about her

Noted

• Like 1