Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Nacreous Pebbles

CrownOfShadows

Why?

It's not like fishing in duviri takes any time at all.

100 pebbles is extremely fast to get compared to everything else in duviri...especially considering that it is just passively gained as you get all the other fishing stuff needed for everything else.

By the time you have all the other fishing materials you have way more nacreus pebbles than you could ever use.

Well, maybe I should clarify why this is a problem.

I played the Duviri Experience only about 20 times before I was completely burned out on it. That was enough to fund most of the items.... but not the incarnons.

After that, and since then, I only speed run the Lone Story to get pathos clamps and collect things from the plants if I run the circuit. So basically, after working through all the content in Duviri, I was able have enough materials for most things (except Kullervo when he released, which I had to go do dedicated farm for). What this means is that there is...

1. No reason for me to play the Duviri Experience ever again (like most content islands, it's farmed and done)
  2. I seem to get enough residual materials from the plants for all other incarnon materials. Plants don't give pebbles.
  3. I still have an occasional need for Pathos Clamps but get those through the Lone Story speed run
  4. Incarnons still ask for 100 nacreous pebbles

Why this is a problem is because I have to make dedicated Duviri Experience trips to go get pebbles AND ONLY pebbles. Nothing else. JUST PEBBLES. Now you might think that it's fast, and I agree it's not the worst farm in Warframe, but it is NOT a good time. If you doubt that, I would challenge you to check your current pebble count, go to Duviri, and farm exactly 100 additional pebbles. It's not as fast as you're pretending it is, and it is definitely not fun after the 20th dive.

Now if you're still (for some unknown reason) regularly playing the Duviri Experience (which would honestly amaze me) and just slowly doing all the activities including fishing, then sure, you'll accumulate a lot of random materials and this won't be a big issue for you. But I lost all reason to play the Duviri Experience long before even Kullervo released and the only reason, the ONLY one, for me to go back... is only for pebbles.

Lastly let me clarify that I now have finished every single Incarnon (including all wraith and prisma and prime variants, but not the mk-1 or some of the basics because I can't be bothered). The only one I don't have is the Zylok Prime which just released. Listen. I have the actual incarnon, it's sitting in my inventory right now. I do not have 100 pebbles. The problem is such that I cannot even summon the will to go get another 100. I've already made dedicated maw runs for both Kullervos and many of the other incarnons. I'm tired of doing it. I'm tired. No more. Maybe in a few more weeks if I lose my mind I'll go do that, but right now that incarnon is just sitting in my inventory waiting for pebbles. If it was 50.... MAYBE I can summon the will. Not 100. I'd even go so far as to say every instance that requires 100 pebbles, not just incarnons, should be lowered to 50. You just should not ask people to fish that much.

10 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

I played the Duviri Experience only about 20 times before I was completely burned out on it. That was enough to fund most of the items.... but not the incarnons.

Well, avoiding the 'Those are rookie numbers' jokes...

Genuinely, this is grind. You have to play the game a bit more if you want more of the cool things. 

'No reason to play Duviri Experience again'? Sure. Except for the resources that farming gets you. Just because it's a reason you don't like, doesn't negate the reason.

Also, I decided to take you up on your offer and see how long it took for 100 stones. It took roughly five to six minutes of Maw fishing and then I bimbled through the rest of the run, getting extra Boons when I saw them, got a Survival and a Defense on the Undercroft so it literally couldn't have been a quick run anyway, total run of around 20 minutes.

If you cannot summon the will to go and do that? Then that's unfortunately on you, my friend. It really is.

The cost is the cost, and it really, really doesn't take that long to do.

However, your own motivation? That's something we can't help with.

If you're burning out on Warframe, take a break. I did. Multiple times over the last decade. It's healthy.