Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kullervo and Proboscis Cernos causes game breaking lag then crash

(PSN)TNDA_Vice

I don't know if this is uniquely a playstation thing or the fact I'm using a gas electricity build but whenever I use these things together the game has a massive dip and one time it kicked me out.  Perhaps Kullervos 3rd ability and the proboscis are causing too many numbers or particle effects? Not sure.  I don't have a screenshot unfortunately, sorry.

Thanks for looking!

12 hours ago, (PSN)TNDA_Vice said:

I don't know if this is uniquely a playstation thing or the fact I'm using a gas electricity build but whenever I use these things together the game has a massive dip and one time it kicked me out.  Perhaps Kullervos 3rd ability and the proboscis are causing too many numbers or particle effects? Not sure.  I don't have a screenshot unfortunately, sorry.

Hi TNDA_Vice, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We've had some trouble reproducing this on our end, so we were wondering if you might have some info to help us narrow this down. For example, do you notice these performance issues while fighting a specific enemy? Which missions are you playing when you experience this? Are you playing with other players? Does this happen while playing solo?

Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 2023-11-08 at 1:12 PM, (PSN)TNDA_Vice said:

Thanks for looking!

I use same build gas + electric , play on spam kullervo 2+3+1 , not get any problems at all on PC

On 2023-11-08 at 11:07 AM, [DE]Linkski said:

Hi TNDA_Vice, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We've had some trouble reproducing this on our end, so we were wondering if you might have some info to help us narrow this down. For example, do you notice these performance issues while fighting a specific enemy? Which missions are you playing when you experience this? Are you playing with other players? Does this happen while playing solo?

Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello, thanks for looking.  I tried this again today solo on Ani in the steel path and didn't experience the same issue.  So it must be either the fact I was just testing the weapon combo potential in the simulacrum (where it might be the only place it happens) or that it was against too many corrupted heavy gunners at once?  I wanted to see what collective curse would do to them if I spawned in twenty at a time.