Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Nov 13 - 18

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,
Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, November 16th for Prime Time #369! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

We are offering 5 x Universal Syndicate Medallions for watching our streams this week.

You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Emisión Tenno on our Warframe International channel on Wednesday, November 15th at 3 p.m. ET.

Universal Medallion.png

Twitch Drop: 5 x Universal Syndicate Medallions

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2), and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding XandyPants to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

image.png

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Varlinator (English)
Saturday, November 18th from 12 p.m. ET to 1 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Varlinator
Drop: Red-Crested Virmink Floof

OOSIJ (German)
Saturday, November 18th from 3 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tvOOSIJ
Drop: Thorny Bolarola Floof

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Shakal-Keb0320 said:

In previous livestreams we were going to get the Shawin mimic reward, but it wasn't in the in-game messages. What happened?

Same for me and another player, I have claimed the twitch drop and it shows up in the listing as clamed but no in-game message

• Like 1

Current international WF stream: after 30 minutes the twitch drop finally appeared on the inventory page ad started counting with 2% of 45 minutes after a mere 33 minutes though it showed as active since the start. I watch streams for other games and hardly ever got any problems with those drops. But your drops are a total desaster more often than not.

50 minutes of having Warframe International up, and 0 progress on drops, it only just started tracking in the last couple of minutes.  This really isn't helped by the new method of tracking drops not appearing in the account menu, and having to refresh a separate page in order to confirm that there's any progress occurring. 

20 minutes ago, KweenieBee said:

RE: Yesterday's Warframe Int'l stream: 24+ hours later, and still error code and not claimable.

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue when you can? I am not seeing anything on our end so it may be on Twitch's side. Any info you can provide would be a big help!

• Like 1

Must be a Twitch issue. I logged out completely, and when I tried to log back in, Twitch said my browser was not supported. I was using Firefox. So I switched to Chrome, and was able to log in and claim the drop. I really wish we didn't need to rely on Twitch. Thank you (and all of DE) for the effort you put into keeping the community trouble-free!

ETA: I just checked my Warframe inbox, and I did receive the medallions.

Edited by KweenieBee

On 2023-11-15 at 3:46 PM, snow0815 said:

Current international WF stream: after 30 minutes the twitch drop finally appeared on the inventory page ad started counting with 2% of 45 minutes after a mere 33 minutes though it showed as active since the start. I watch streams for other games and hardly ever got any problems with those drops. But your drops are a total desaster more often than not.

I don't know why this is happening for some -- I am able to watch Drops (on a personal account) without any issues. I have flagged this for review, but any additional info you can share would be lovely: browser or platform you are watching on, etc. 

• Like 1

On 2023-11-15 at 3:46 PM, snow0815 said:

good news, it's not just the international WF stream. I've been watching Prime Time for 50+ minutes and nothing has showed up on the twitch inventory page at all.

edited to say - just showed up @ 53 minutes, 6% of 45 minutes

Edited by KonaDeuce

19 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I don't know why this is happening for some -- I am able to watch Drops (on a personal account) without any issues. I have flagged this for review, but any additional info you can share would be lovely: browser or platform you are watching on, etc. 

It happens incredibly regularly to me, and I -think- it might be related to some faulty twitch tech for 'are you really watching the stream' or something.  If I keep the twitch stream focused and audio on, and don't open any other windows or do anything else, it works almost always in this sense.  If I do somehting wacky like click into the 'inventory' to see how the drop is progressing, however, it often will have issues.

Other things that can break it- Running anything else in maximized window size (on different monitors).  Taking the window to fullscreen then back to windowed without refreshing.  Opening up another twitch stream even for a second.  Closing another twitch stream.  Not interacting at all with the window for about 5 minutes has a reasonable chance.  I'm certain there are others, but it's been an ongoing issue for a few months now.  Typically, but not always, refreshing the stream will make it 'remember' and take it back to progressing.

I'm not doing anything special, but windows 10 machine, 2-3 monitors, chrome (firefox seems less finicky, will probably be moving over to that soon instead).

It cost me a few drops this and last week, but typically nothing that I'm frothing at the mouth about.  It is a bit frustrating, though, because it will certainly not give you any indication it's just failing unless you go look at the inventory (which reliably stops it, so I have to close the inventory window, refresh the window, then hope).  I assume it's something to prevent idle collection or something, but I can't really come up with a reason why.

I have a PC with Windows 10 & Chrome, plus an Android phone, and I've worked through all of the Twitch problems that *I* have, several of which might be impacting your ability to get drops and several of which were mentioned in the post above.
1. If you are on PC, you can mute the stream, but it must be the tab open in your browser (which can't be minimized and probably has to be full screen). You can open other applications as long as they are not full screen, but you can't interact with Twitch except to check the drops & inventory page (I, too, despise that they removed progress from the drop-down bar). YOU STILL WON'T GET 100% of the TIME this way. For a while, I believed ad time wasn't counted, but percentages have risen during ads. That might be a delayed reaction, though. It's either ads or a glitch with Twitch. If your timer hasn't started within 5 minutes, close Twitch on all devices and restart the stream. Also, I'm not sure that time on the inventory screen with the Twitch in mini-window counts.
2. The missing time (and ability to use Chrome to look stuff up) was solved by simultaneously watching on my phone. This reinforces my thought that ad time doesn't count, as the two devices GET ADS AT DIFFERENT TIMES. I've even seen entirely different stream images because one was lagging so hard.
3. Unless you're using warframestreams.lol and waiting for it to automatically open the Twitch, opening the Twitch before it's actually started does nothing. I've even managed to watch the damn stream once without being logged in to watching it. You have to click on "join now" at the bottom of the streaming window. This can also happen if you go to another tab in Chrome or close Twitch on PC, despite it still going on another device.
4. The PHONE APP does not count you as watching if you mute the stream, even though the PC app *does*.

TL;dr: cover your ass and watch Twitch on 2 devices. Shut down everything Twitch before watching the stream and then don't touch it except to open the drops & inventory page in another window. Be aware that time looking at the progress bar with the Twitch in mini-window may not count.

Edited by (PSN)Shen_TSC
Chrome must be showing