Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros rework

(XBOX)MARRIX DREYTSUK

Inaros needs a rework. Bad. His whole kit is super outdated. So I've come up with some ideas to make him a bit better then he is.

Change his 1 so it gives overguard on cast instead of heals. He has no shields and really lacks survivability.

Change his 2 completely into some form of a grouping ability. (Sitting still to heal is just a bad concept in the current state of warframe)

Make his 3 and external aoe sandnado that does percentage armor strip per damage tic. Tap to let it wander. Press and hold to make it stationary. (Like zephyr kinda)

His 4. Remove the charge mechanic. Just have it be an aoe stun/stagger that heals.

His passive. Enemies affected by sand either give crit chance, crit damage, or some other buff like passive healing.

I get why Hydroid and Grendel got reworks but I'm honestly surprised Inaros hasn't had higher priority. His kit has never really done anything. People use Inaros to health tank and that's pretty much it. I can't think of ever seeing an Inaros (other than myself with meme builds) using his abilities. 

I don't agree with all of your suggestions but I 100% agree with him needing a major rework. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)MARRIX DREYTSUK said:

Change his 1 so it gives overguard on cast instead of heals. He has no shields and really lacks survivability.

*Psst, don't say the O-word.  It makes Inaros mains foam at the mouth.

Really, he just needs more on-demand healing based on percentage of max HP that doesn't require things dying.

While overguard could be an option, it would also require bumping up his max energy because the only thing really allowing him to use abilities with a 150 base max energy pool is requiring the use of the Rage mod and taking health damage to spike up his energy regen.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm agree about Inaros need rework. But surfing on internet, I understand Inaros is not the less warframe played, and it's important to know that. Because he is easy to play, and I love him for that. I think he is good in solo and in squad (META AOE OS, so Inaros no need to do a lot of damage, and you "never" die, it's a great thing).

Currently I love his 1 and 4 spells (4 with augment). 2 are annoying and I don't see potentiel of 3, even if it's sand thunder and that work with Inaros's identity (but to annoying in squad according to me, and too much energy cost). I don't have any idea about how rework him, but one think must stay: the facility of his gameplay, it's the most important according to me.

Happy New Yeaaaah every body. Be happy :)