Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifiers are outdated, and you know it

Chewarette

I have more of a problem with the Corpus comba units (the dudes on roller skates). Not easy to tell which variety it is and thus if it's a threat to one's current active abilities. Also it's not made particularly apparent as to when they're about to do their radial burst.

I agree that Nullifiers are outdated and while not necessarily need to be removed, need some adjustments:

Remove the damage resistance of the bubble. Take away the whole "shoot the drone" irritation.

Limit the size. Those bubbles get ridiculously large and impossible to pass in hallways 

Change the ability. It should TEMPORARILY disable abilities. And why is a Nullifier bubble more powerful than a Warframe anyways? Does that make sense that a non boss unit can shut off the Space Ninjas ability completely?

I dont think these have been mentioned; The running Nullifier. Get rid of that mechanic. Its supposed to be a slow moving unit... BECAUSE ITS IN A BIG BUBBLE. That was a buff, not the original design. And - stop with the offscreen sneak up. It happens WAY TOO OFTEN. Your battling 20 in front of you, then all of a sudden you see the bubble tint, as one - or more - has spawned and crept up behind you 

All those are not challenge, just irritation. We have Eximus and other units to do the job of sucking our energy and shutting off skills. Nullifier needs a de-work.

• Like 1