The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox buff

--UMBRA--X3ntra

Well isn't the most played frame but why not remove tha cap of augument for this skill. So basically the maximum its capped to 80% additional Str which if ok but why this and not using the same principales of Nidus for example where you can boost higher. I'm just trying to use diversity on this game and to use some frames as support but some of them will not worth forma or to play with..

20231123133907-1.jpg

1 hour ago, X3ntra said:

Well isn't the most played frame but why not remove tha cap of augument for this skill. So basically the maximum its capped to 80% additional Str which if ok but why this and not using the same principales of Nidus for example where you can boost higher. I'm just trying to use diversity on this game and to use some frames as support but some of them will not worth forma or to play with..

20231123133907-1.jpg

I’m certainly not opposed to some buffs or changes for Equinox, but I think that the reason her power strength boost is capped so low is that she can apply it relatively easily to the entire team. Nidus can’t. He has to build stacks, select a single target, sacrifice stacks, sacrifice his greatest defense (only really relevant in steel path), and then stay near his target. Equinox just presses a button and tries to stay in the same room as her allies.  Yeah, she loses a little energy when they cast. But it’s easily manageable. 

Cap or not, when you make a decent build for Equinox you need a lot of other things like range and duration and don't have that much space for a lot of strength that also doesn't matter too much in the rest of her kit. In a practical case either you just reach the cap or you don't hit it at all tbh.