Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merging and affinity/standing progress

_-Friendship

I was wondering how this would work for Affinity and Syndicate progress.

So the secondary account will transfer and add over its arsenal, inventory, resources, etc. to the primary account, right? But let's say for example, I don't have a certain weapon on my primary account, but I have it owned and mastered on my secondary one. Will it then give my primary account the affinity earned by that secondary account? 

Also, for standings, lets say I am max rank Ostron on my primary account with 50000/132000 standing. Then on my secondary one, I am only rank 1 but with 5000/5000 standing. Will the merged account then have 55000/132000 standing?

Also, another quick question. Owned slots will be added over right? like if I have 5 open weapon slots on my primary then 3 on my secondary, that would mean the merged account gets 8? (I know sounds like a silly question but I'm just really wondering because I plan on using the rest of my switch plat to buy slots and forma bundles since it won't be that useful for player trading. I'm pretty sure trading will dry up on Switch so I might as well just do my plat trading on PC)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (NSW)SayZer0 said:

So the secondary account will transfer and add over its arsenal, inventory, resources, etc. to the primary account, right? But let's say for example, I don't have a certain weapon on my primary account, but I have it owned and mastered on my secondary one. Will it then give my primary account the affinity earned by that secondary account? 

Since you can only level up gear and earn Mastery for it once, the gear you have mastered on one account will add its mastery on to the other.

Example you have Dont have the MK1 Braton at lvl 30 on your primary account but you have it on your secondary, the moment they merge your level 30 MK1 Braton will be added to the arsenal and the Mastery rank respective to it will be added.

Also, for standings, lets say I am max rank Ostron on my primary account with 50000/132000 standing. Then on my secondary one, I am only rank 1 but with 5000/5000 standing. Will the merged account then have 55000/132000 standing?

Cant quite say how they will deal with Standings but they will probably have the Standing thats the highest overwrite the other.

So if you're rank 3 with the Ostrons in one and Rank 4 on the other, you will get your standing set to Rank 4.

Also, another quick question. Owned slots will be added over right? like if I have 5 open weapon slots on my primary then 3 on my secondary, that would mean the merged account gets 8? (I know sounds like a silly question but I'm just really wondering because I plan on using the rest of my switch plat to buy slots and forma bundles since it won't be that useful for player trading. I'm pretty sure trading will dry up on Switch so I might as well just do my plat trading on PC)

I believe any Slot owned will be transferred over, so along with your frames, if you have 5 spare slots on one account and 3 on the other, they should add up and you have 8.

Slots are afterall purchasable with platinum so they have to transfer them.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Royal_Elf_Mika said:

another question, if you have 1 account at legendary 1 and you make a mastery 5 account your primary, what is your mastery rank  in the end?

In this case you're not talking Account Merging, you are talking Account Linking.

Linked accounts dont interact, whatever you have in one will stay on it, that is the same for any weapon and Mastery Rank earned.

If you MERGE your accounts, thats another story, since you only earn Mastery once for leveled up gear , the Mastery you earned in both will sum up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Since you can only level up gear and earn Mastery for it once, the gear you have mastered on one account will add its mastery on to the other.

Example you have Dont have the MK1 Braton at lvl 30 on your primary account but you have it on your secondary, the moment they merge your level 30 MK1 Braton will be added to the arsenal and the Mastery rank respective to it will be added.

Cant quite say how they will deal with Standings but they will probably have the Standing thats the highest overwrite the other.

So if you're rank 3 with the Ostrons in one and Rank 4 on the other, you will get your standing set to Rank 4.

I believe any Slot owned will be transferred over, so along with your frames, if you have 5 spare slots on one account and 3 on the other, they should add up and you have 8.

Slots are afterall purchasable with platinum so they have to transfer them.

In this case you're not talking Account Merging, you are talking Account Linking.

Linked accounts dont interact, whatever you have in one will stay on it, that is the same for any weapon and Mastery Rank earned.

If you MERGE your accounts, thats another story, since you only earn Mastery once for leveled up gear , the Mastery you earned in both will sum up.

so if i merge a legendary 1 and a mastery 5, i will still be legendary 1 even if i choose a account other than my switch account as the primary?
"When you choose to merge, you select one of your linked accounts to be the Primary Account associated with your Mission and Quest progress. Your Resources, Arsenal, Currencies, etc. from other Secondary Accounts will be merged into your Primary Account. Quest progress on your Primary Account will be the same as it was pre-merge.