Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are all Executors part of the Seven?

Terreken

Well our know Executors are Ballas Tuvul Karish and Avantus. 

But only Ballas and Tuvul are mentioned specifically to be one of the Seven.

So the Executors are many. And only seven are the rulers

It just feels odd that the game specifically mention when an executor is one of the seven. It's like "Executor Tuvul One of the seven"

• Like 1

Avantus I don't remember, and wasn't Karishh just the big fat Orokin from Grendel's Leverian? I don't remember him specifically being mentioned as an Executor, I know he ruled over the people on Europa, but that's a lofty title. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

the Orokin ruled by their "Seven Principles" which are also represented by the Halls of Ascension on Lua. each Executor was likely picked based on those principles, or at the very least, the Orokin felt having 7 Executors would be fitting. they'd have to strike a balance between having enough people to delegate the responsibilities of governing the empire - which spans an entire galaxy- but not so many people as to create a bureaucratic nightmare when nobody can do anything significant without approval from several others. 

that said, the Orokin were so incredibly Narcissistic, morally corrupt and incompetent that they would still have screwed everything up no matter how many Executors they had or how they were arranged in a hierarchy.

• Like 1

Yep Karish is from Grendel's leverian and he is an executor. But again look

1)...Executor Tuvul was one of the ruling Seven and head...

2)...a surviving Orokin Executor – a violet-scented brute named Karishh ...

3)...one Executor you coveted and despised most. You presumed to raise your foul hand against him. One of the Seven ...

4)...Avantus' Executor status meant that she...

Only Ballas and Tuvul are mentioned to be one of the seven.

If seven=executor why do they say it twice. Like emperor emperor??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terreken said:

Well our know Executors are Ballas Tuvul Karish and Avantus. 

But only Ballas and Tuvul are mentioned specifically to be one of the Seven.

So the Executors are many. And only seven are the rulers

It just feels odd that the game specifically mention when an executor is one of the seven. It's like "Executor Tuvul One of the seven"

I think it's both. 

It's like being a judge. Being a judge is a prestigious role, but out of all the judges only a few of them are in the supreme court. 

So maybe all of the 7 are executors, but there are lesser executors for more localized crimes.

• Like 1

As @(XBOX)Upl0rdYTsays, all of the 7 are likely executors, but not all executors are of those 7. And since they are 7 it seems to be intended to work as a legal counsil or counsil in general due to the vote spread an uneven number of members can have.

And in the case of someone like Tuvul, as he died a new 7th was likely found to fill his position.

• Like 1

My hope is that the future "Stalker Update" that was mentioned in the previous AMA and what Megan briefly mentioned at Tennocon answers these questions. 

This could be a great way to see The Collapse in a flashback. With Ballas being among the 7 and a survivor of the assassination, I'm curious if he's the only one to survive (other then Nihil)

Either way this update should hopefully shed some light on this event (I hope)

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

As @(XBOX)Upl0rdYTsays, all of the 7 are likely executors, but not all executors are of those 7. And since they are 7 it seems to be intended to work as a legal counsil or counsil in general due to the vote spread an uneven number of members can have.

And in the case of someone like Tuvul, as he died a new 7th was likely found to fill his position.

Unlikely that a replacement was found, because if I'm getting the timeline right, they would've all been killed soon after that, because of the Tenno Rebellion and the subsequent fall of the Orokin Empire.

Save for a few, obviously, like Ballas and Nihil. 

13 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

Unlikely that a replacement was found, because if I'm getting the timeline right, they would've all been killed soon after that, because of the Tenno Rebellion and the subsequent fall of the Orokin Empire.

Save for a few, obviously, like Ballas and Nihil. 

Yup that is very true.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I think it's both. 

It's like being a judge. Being a judge is a prestigious role, but out of all the judges only a few of them are in the supreme court. 

So maybe all of the 7 are executors, but there are lesser executors for more localized crimes.

Ohhh i like that thought. The judge connection, they have been called that too. It was so obvious. Thanks for sharing your thoughts All of you here!!

• Like 1