Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snowday Showdown rewards should last for the entire duration of the event. Why don't they?

PublikDomain

Title. The Snowday Showdown event runs for 31 days yet each of the rewards are only available for a single day. Why? There's literally no reason for this. Run the rewards for the entire duration of the event.

It should be:

• Bombastine Tennobaum Glyph: Complete 3 Matches.
  • Rift Sigil: Complete 6 Matches.
  • Thrax Tennobaum Glyph: Complete 9 Matches.
  • Forma: Complete 12 Matches.

Just like Dog Days or any other.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 10

• PublikDomain changed the title to Snowday Showdown rewards should last for the entire duration of the event. Why don't they?

Honestly, was confused why we have an event that lasts 23.5 hours. Not even a full day. The only social post mentioning them I've gotten for the rewards happened literally 3 hours after the first one expired too, so I wasn't even aware. Also locked behind a PvP mode in a game that has actively stopped PvP development and balancing. In a game that recently enabled crossplay so there is disparity between the interactions of platforms in that PvP mode.

Nothing the like the spirit of the holidays being celebrated by high stress, limited-time exclusivity.

Right up there with Tennobaum's gifting segment. The spirit of kindness and giving, yadda-yadda. Cool. But also we just were told we're getting cross-save linking/merging and also you can't cross-platform gift. This means any gifts given are locked to the platform they're given on. So what happens if I on Playstation am gifted something and then merge to PC. Doesn't this just seem counter-intuitive. I mean, this is an event we see most years, but there had to have been some thought about it.

Every element of all of this is just so disconnected.

• Like 7

I played 2 matches on the day it started. Didn't notice you lost the item because of a timer. I had a few disconnects and people dropping in and out all game which shows it's clearly not working, as most people are sacrificing the rewards because they don't want to play. Also, why is it 50 points to win? There is never a full lobby which make the scoring even slower. I tried a couple of times again today but no one was playing. Maybe stick the rewards on PvE gift of the lotus missions?

Edited by (PSN)SABRETOOTH1971