Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else notice that Chipper hasn't had a red shard in weeks?

Hexerin

7 minutes ago, Lord_Drod said:

Minmaxing is totally subjective, especially with all the helminth options.  What are you trying to do?  How far are you trying to go?  Armor is generally not useful at high levels, especially on Baruuk, I don't see how that would help him.  All out strength for his 4 would definitely be better than some armor.  I generally agree though not every frame is going to be all out red because there's playstyle differences - like speedrunning is often more useful than level cap, and you'd use completely different taus for that.  You're still minmaxing for whatever your goal is.

Baruuk wasn't the best example at 240 base 44.4% DR.

Any frame with 200 or less Armor is going to get more eHP from Armor than HP as the Shard bonus.
Nova is a particularly good pick for an Armor shard since her DR buff only protects HP and has 135 Armor..

I put cast speed and armor on my Mesa since dropping that DR buff is deadly and she also has 135 Armor with a large Vitality pool.
It's a shame they don't have status for Secondary cuz that's what Mesa needs most.

I don't get how armor is useless though after they finally fixed the double dip issue. Only took 8 years but they did it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-12-12 at 2:51 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

As per usual and my prediction, Chipper has a Crimson/Red Shard and Nira is the Archon of the week, offering an Amber. 

Which means next week, will be Boreal with an Azure/Blue and Chipper will offer an Azure/Blue. (well pending any changes that might happen due to the update). 

So did anyone not have a Crimson/Red from Chipper this week?

As per usual and my prediction, from my initial original post, Chipper has a blue/Azure, and the Archon is Boreal with a blue/Azure, which means next week the rotation/cycle begins anew. With Amar offering Red/Crimson, and Chipper... well, they have changed the colours slightly, man, the new yellow "Amber" looks weird, not a fan, but yeah. Its the inverse of the following week (Nira offering the yellow/Amber, Chipper offering Red/Crimson).

Objections about colouring aside, did anyone not get blue/blue this week?