Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross save account merge waves

(XBOX)Ssshh be quiet

Question

Morning! In the announcement for cross save/merge account, they said you could check to see if you were eligible. I just checked and didnt see it (founder). What does the message actually look like?

"included in the latest phase and is ready to merge by going to the Account Management page on warframe.com. If you do not qualify for the active phase, please wait for our announcement that the next phase is live before checking again. We appreciate your patience while we roll out these features."

18 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ssshh be quiet said:

That was my main question, i am a grand master founder but nothing on the account said i was eligible. Just wondering what the message looked like is all. Thank you.

Lucky goose, able to get it firsthand 

Just wait for Whisper in the Walls to come out, it’ll happen shortly after if not immediately 

I also was confused because it says that account connect is coming in December and to click [here] to see if I’m eligible and when I do it takes me to my account management page but I see nothing regarding cross platform save. Guess we have to wait a little longer as others have said. I used to play this game every day, one of my most played games (around 600 hours). Haven’t played in 4 years though, patiently waiting for cross platform save so I can move my progress from Nintendo Switch to PC. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Unearthlysoap said:

Does anyone have an idea when everyone else can start the merging process? Do you think it will be over the course of a couple of days or will we have to wait for a couple of weeks?

I dont know exactly how its working on distribution. my hazard guess is that its a day to day roll out? because they state they want it available for everyone before the end of the year.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Wattzonn said:

@Doommarine654 Rollout for account merging and such begins tomorrow. I am also excitedly waiting. It was mentioned in a link forum post from DE above

reason i was asking is because ive seen some people who are also non founders start "today". and everyone is telling me founders were/are supposed to be today. im just very confused. plus my best friend from college has already been able to link his stuff today but i cant. just seems very inconsistent.

3 hours ago, Doommarine654 said:

I dont know exactly how its working on distribution. my hazard guess is that its a day to day roll out? because they state they want it available for everyone before the end of the year.

reason i was asking is because ive seen some people who are also non founders start "today". and everyone is telling me founders were/are supposed to be today. im just very confused. plus my best friend from college has already been able to link his stuff today but i cant. just seems very inconsistent.

Were you able to confirm that? Nothing I've seen so far shows anyone able to do this yet. Myself included. 

6 hours ago, Doommarine654 said:

Has anyone been able to start linking/merging yet? im a master founder and been playing since update 7, and keep hearing founders get first dibs but i cant do anything yet. so im wondering if others have been able to do so.

Lol did you not see my post? It’s literally above yours. It says Dec. 14.