Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nearly 2,000 hours of playtime later, I learn you can stun Deacons with the Veilbreaker

Hexerin

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It was mentioned, and that's how we knew on day 1. 

This happens a lot....gamers blaming others instead of admitting they were wrong the whole time.

Take your drama bait garbage elsewhere, please.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The first post of your thread said the same thing. 

It's bait to claim "hurr hurr why didn't DE do this" when they actually did. 

Oh piss off man. Your bulls- isn't welcome here.

Edited by Hexerin

19 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I dunno, maybe because it's a stealth mission?

That is such an odd statement. Not only odd, but it sounds like you've barely touched any Veilbreaker content.

1. Only 1 side objective requires you to stay undetected. Which for that matter is not an objective every single week that the "stealth" mission comes around. So if that isnt part of the week, why not experiment to try to make future runs faster? Like wow, the worst that can happen is you fail a single run, and the best outcome is knowing how to shave off minutes upon minutes in the future.

2. Deacons exsist on Earth aswell, which never rolls the stealth objective. So, might aswell experiment to find ways to make runs more efficient and save you time.

3. You've likely been spotted at some point by a Deacon, so you might aswell try what you have at that point or keep running quite nearly literally for eternity. Likely ending with you dying in a corner and losing the objective that rolls every single week i.e not dying/not getting captured. Again, may aswell experiment at that point since it can both save the current run and objectives at hand, and save you time in the future where you'd otherwise stand around and twiddle your thumbs as they move around before you can procceed.

• Like 1