Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Female Enemies?

lonelydrone

I have over 200 hours of gameplay, yet not a single female mob or boss.

Is it something wrong? there are tenno women, why not grineer corpus, or even infestes female enemies?

:O

EDIT: I know this might not be the right section, but I didnt know where else to put this.

btw, IM SORRY. I used the wrong word, my bad. lol

Edited by DERebecca

Nope. No female enemies as of yet. There have been a couple of threads about a thumbnail of what seems like a female boss, but it's not been announced that there's been a female enemy yet...

P.S

That's not racism. This is closer to sexism (if it is at all). Maybe in the world of War Frame the female sex is abundant rare? :D

Edited by Tauxi

Racism != sexism...

As to the other factions being sexist that might be true. Grineer use a clone army, so it's not exactly surprising that they don't have female soldiers. Female Corpus crewmen though would actually probably fit well unless there's some lore reason why they shouldn't exist.

Nope. No female enemies as of yet. There have been a couple of threads about a thumbnail of what seems like a female boss, but it's not been announced that there's been a female enemy yet...

P.S

That's not racism. This is closer to sexism (if it is at all). Maybe in the world of War Frame the female sex is abundant? :D

While we don't have enemies but ummm...

Trinity, Nyx or Mag ring a bell? Those are female Warframes.

eh? lol

In making the initial "batch" of clones, they probably selected male soldiers just from stereotypes of men/women. Though who knows, maybe Grineer soldiers are genetically engineered to be sexless? Even if technically the soldiers are male, there's a good chance their anatomy is somehow different from &*$$ sapiens sapiens as we know ourselves today.

My point was that if you're making a clone army, you're probably going to make a male army due to traditional and general differences between men and women ans since they're clones, they'll all be the same. This is why I don't think there are any female Grineer soldiers. That said, there are the Ruling Sisters, so it's not like they're absent from the society.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

They are saving females for later? Ruling Sisters of the Grineer come to mind, seems like the females generally have greater pull and influence in Grineer society to be mere foot soldiers.

Same thing with the Corpus women; they are at home making babies and building robots.

They are saving females for later? Ruling Sisters of the Grineer come to mind, seems like the females generally have greater pull and influence in Grineer society to be mere foot soldiers.

Same thing with the Corpus women; they are at home making babies and building robots.

good point.

how about a cyborg chick created by corpus or a disgusting creature out of an technocyte infected woman?

mutant_girl_spider_insect-1280x800.jpg

From my point of view.

The grineer is a clone army. (Think Star Wars and those clones) Clone of a male.

The Corpus are robots basically. (Think Mass Effect Geth) Gender does not matter, there is no gender. (However the crewmen could be female under the suit, can you tell?)

The Infested are well infested. (Think Halo Flood) They are genderless, they are one.

Edited by FateZero

In making the initial "batch" of clones, they probably selected male soldiers just from stereotypes of men/women. Though who knows, maybe Grineer soldiers are genetically engineered to be sexless? Even if technically the soldiers are male, there's a good chance their anatomy is somehow different from &*$$ sapiens sapiens as we know ourselves today.

A what sapien?

so... did the grineer loose their ability to procreate hence cloning? Or did they loose all their women, hence cloning?

As for the corpus, they have a lot of proxies.. who knows if the ones controlling these are a bunch of males and females?

From my point of view.

The grineer is a clone army. (Think Star Wars and those clones) Clone of a male.

The Corpus are robots basically. (Think Mass Effect Geth) Gender does not matter, there is no gender. (However the crewmen could be female under the suit, can you tell?)

The Infested are well infested. (Think Halo Flood) They are genderless, they are one.

Corpus are not robots by any means. They have automatons, but they are humans. Grineer troops are male, yes; it does not mean that there are not females that can't be fought though.

Hyena, Ambulas and Tyl Regor are women.

really? LOL hyena? LMAO ambulas? LMFAO tyl regor? ROFL

Hyena and Ambulas are proxies..... ROBOTS.

tyl regor a woman? have u seen HIS (i repeat, HIS) face?

im sorry, but i loled so much at your post.

:'D