Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Loading Times and / or People DC when squad goes to dojo.

AAAPanda

Hi everyone.

I just would like to know if other people are having issues loading into dojo.  I am in a Moon Clan with fully built dojo, decorations etc.  Over the last 2-3 months , its taken longer for the rest of the squad to load into dojo, Or not being able to at all.  And then sometimes they spontaneously DC.  

When I cant get to trade in my dojo, less decorated and / or smaller dojos seem to hvae no problem.  But also ive had to go to maroo several times recently.  This has worsened noticebly for me.  

Any suggestions or could DE help with dojo loading . dc's?

Same... My clan's dojo is quite huge, so it takes ages to my old pc to load in.

Update : in fact, while it takes me 1/2 minutes to load in the dojo, exiting dojo to go to orbiter takes me almost 9 minutes (!), forcing me to exit the game and empty the cpu. I know my pc is becoming too old, but huge dojo is more demanding than any open world...

Edited by -Kramer-

vor 3 Stunden schrieb AAAPanda:

Hi everyone.

I just would like to know if other people are having issues loading into dojo.  I am in a Moon Clan with fully built dojo, decorations etc.  Over the last 2-3 months , its taken longer for the rest of the squad to load into dojo, Or not being able to at all.  And then sometimes they spontaneously DC.  

When I cant get to trade in my dojo, less decorated and / or smaller dojos seem to hvae no problem.  But also ive had to go to maroo several times recently.  This has worsened noticebly for me.  

Any suggestions or could DE help with dojo loading . dc's?

is it about host? because can host even host 4 players?
The problem for me is almost always that only 3 players are possible.

and how does dojo work? can someone clarify this? similar to relays? Because in my experience it's the same as in games apparently. So not “entirely” server-side from the company? especially when it comes to trading.

Think the worse offenders are cross play old gen ppl. Like my PS4 friend tries to run missions with me and sometimes the entire team is back to their ship and has already started loading into the next mission before he has time to return to his orbiter or even accept the vote. That said it's hard to avoid when you have consoles and pcs with SSDs teaming up with people with HDDs.

Edited by (PSN)Stealth_Cobra