Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

made me spend money on myself

(NSW)Barrum

so I go to my mods to upgrade and I wanted to see what the extra slot does. Little did I know it costs those special credits that you have to pay  but by accident I spent my points on myself so my issue is that I basically got tricked into pressing yes the way the icon just pops in my face. Now I spent all my rare credits on myself buying mod slots. I cant remember what its called but you only start with 50 of em and now suddenly it wants me to buy inventory space but I spent the special credits I needed on mod slots. Annoying! and the way it tricked me onto spending it without me wanting to and now that I need them I just want to delete my warframe and start over and get my 50 special credits back I didnt want to spend them and was tricked into spending it on something I didnt want. I play on nintendo switch but I'm sure everyone has had this issue on other platforms too and unlike me probably moved on but some didnt and probabpy even quit cause of it. Or if people are like me and wants to start a new game with the 50 credits cause I'm new and not sure if i want to pay yet for anything especially if it tricks you like that to spend your points on yourself.

Edited by (NSW)Barrum
needed to add more details and spell check

You're referring to platinum (special creds), however you don't buy mod slots for regular mods. The only slots you can buy for mods are for rivens which isnt available to you yet. Did you buy warframe slots or weapon slots?

Also dont worry to much about platinum as you play more you can sell prime parts you acquire in game to sell to other players for platinum. So you can easily earn more by playing the game.

Edited by Oraxin