The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder exclusive items for consoles please

Macgillicutty00

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Sedit This said:

It has been already stated that Founders stuff is locked to PC, it will NOT transfer to console. just was platform specific skins are locked to their respective platforms.

except i am playing on PC right now with my Xbox skins i bought and couldn't merge my accounts as i had migrated to xbox. so if they REALLY are exclusive then something went buggy as again i can use my xbox skins on pc. so can i have my master rank stuff back?

17 minutes ago, Doommarine654 said:

except i am playing on PC right now with my Xbox skins i bought and couldn't merge my accounts as i had migrated to xbox. so if they REALLY are exclusive then something went buggy as again i can use my xbox skins on pc. so can i have my master rank stuff back?

The caveat for cross platform skins was a little murky.

Basically only playstation skins will be locked to playstation and you can't use your cool skins from other platforms when playing on playstation. For Xbox there are no restrictions.

There's some other thing going on with Founder's items but I don't know DE's reasoning to comment as to why. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

The caveat for cross platform skins was a little murky.

Basically only playstation skins will be locked to playstation and you can't use your cool skins from other platforms when playing on playstation. For Xbox there are no restrictions.

There's some other thing going on with Founder's items but I don't know DE's reasoning to comment as to why. 

so i have a msg from megan when migration was happening for xbox from megan that the reason it was not done was because it was easier to not transfer them and kept an even playing field across all platforms hence why they didnt allow any of the founders stuff but the emblems to be transferred.

8 hours ago, Doommarine654 said:

Im having the same issue where i transferred to console back in the day because my pc was bad and now i cant merge, so basically this entire thing is pointless for me.