Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Random Findings and Comments after Merge

Nasmodok

- I had 50 days on pc and 54 days on ps4.. I was hoping those would add up for 100 days and all the login stuff for that

- my totals didn't accumulate.. I had 100% achievements on ps4 but not pc.. it'd be nice if my total miles traveled on a k-drive for instance was added together so I don't ahve to do a million again. >.<

- I had 2 empty warframe slots that were ate up with the transfer. While it is true that if I sell/eat duplicate frames I will gain slots back.. the fact is I had those slots on the ps4 and I had 2 more slots on the PC, and now those 2 slots are gone. This will really suck for someone who has say 4 slots on pc, and gets 4 warframes from ps4.. now suddenly has no empty slots that they paid for or got from nightwave (and may want to keep the warframes from ps4)

- Umbral Excal duplicates that I can't sell
- Skiajati duplicates that I can't sell
- Nai-Zhen Kubrow Collar duplicate that I can't sell (however, doesn't take up a slot)
- Paracesis Blueprint duplicate that I can't sell (")
- Duplicate K-Drive Launcher that I can't sell (")
- 3 total seperate Spearmint Scythe Skins, all unsellable (")

Also, there's mail in my inbox that says i need to allow some social thing for a scyandana.. i think it means crossplay or link steam.. i was already linked to steam (and playing through it) and crossplay is on.. so I don't know how to activate that email/scyandana.

Those are my initial observations after merging.

Probably whichever you make the purchase on.. I would guess they would be the same.  Either way, I'm afraid I'm not sure on that one. Some things are only purchasable if you are going through a PC account via steam, and other things are only available in the PS store.. so there's that. 

My main account is from 2013 so I had to leave it as my main.. However, my alt on ps4 I did all of the open world and such content (plus all achievements).  But things that were pc exclusive I didn't want to loose.  Still not sure if I would have lost my Excalibur prime if I made ps4 my main.. either way I'd rather play on PC so..

I prefer the PC store, simply because if I am linked to steam I can purchase a lot more cool skins.

11 hours ago, Nasmodok said:

- Umbral Excal duplicates that I can't sell
- Skiajati duplicates that I can't sell
- Nai-Zhen Kubrow Collar duplicate that I can't sell (however, doesn't take up a slot)
- Paracesis Blueprint duplicate that I can't sell (")
- Duplicate K-Drive Launcher that I can't sell (")
- 3 total seperate Spearmint Scythe Skins, all unsellable (")

This was one of the things I was wondering about. As I figured that they would only let you keep one.  But on the other hand it would be harder to remove one from your inventory.

11 hours ago, Nasmodok said:

- I had 2 empty warframe slots that were ate up with the transfer. While it is true that if I sell/eat duplicate frames I will gain slots back.. the fact is I had those slots on the ps4 and I had 2 more slots on the PC, and now those 2 slots are gone. This will really suck for someone who has say 4 slots on pc, and gets 4 warframes from ps4.. now suddenly has no empty slots that they paid for or got from nightwave (and may want to keep the warframes from ps4)

This is also good to know.  So use up all your slots if you can in order to make sure they aren't eaten in the merge. 

Did you have anything in the foundry on either account? What happened to those items?

• Like 1

It's pretty typical for games with cross save to activate all achievements/trophies on sign in (and it was fun to proc 600+ achievements when I got that Halo collection again on Steam). Even if Warframe doesn't have that yet I expect it's a quality of life change they will add in a future update.

Did you have a frame with a Reactor, Exilus Adapter, Archon Shards, Forma and/or Helminth abilities installed on your secondary account? Did they transfer with all of those installed? What about weapons and their Forma and Arcane Adapters and such? I am doubting this whole thing because I have many frames with a lot of investment put into them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

Did you have a frame with a Reactor, Exilus Adapter, Archon Shards, Forma and/or Helminth abilities installed on your secondary account? Did they transfer with all of those installed? What about weapons and their Forma and Arcane Adapters and such? I am doubting this whole thing because I have many frames with a lot of investment put into them.

Same with me I ran through my inventory last night and I have a bunch of prime frames with reactors, exilus adapters, forma, I got my riven mods, a load a kiva weapons all that my concern fa sho is that everything will seamlessly transfer from my PSN Account(primary) to my Series S account. I think I’ll have to link my accounts that sounds a little more stable than merging them. If all my hard work goes down the drain ima be tight. I know someone on a different forum said they’ll take screenshots of them inventory before merging/linking and I’m doing the same.

Edited by (PSN)MrTake1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Did you have anything in the foundry on either account? What happened to those items?

Everything from both foundries were combined. I also assume the empty weapon slots would be filled with the combine as well, but I can't confirm that, as I didn't have empty weapon slots at the time (actually I might have because of nightwave).  I was able to remove about 12 weapon dupes though, so I now have 12 empty weapon slots, so all in all I wouldn't complain.  The warframe slots seemed more impactful.  But I would make sure all of them are filled before you merge.

4 hours ago, Kiksik2 said:

Yes it all transferred perfectly. I kept the PS4 version that had Exilius and 6 forma on it instead of my PC version.  I didn't have Helminth or Archon content unlocked yet on either account as that was newer content I didn't get to before stopping on each.  (I take it back, the archon shard from PS4 transferred fine, but I didn't have it on anyone because I didn't have Helminth)

I'm coming back to the game because I feel like two parts of me are finally whole.

I do randomly get 6 new achievements each day.. so I think it's just processing it and realizing.  However, I'm not sure if they will all pop in time, hopefully. I'm not sure where to look if my million miles on a kdrive is in the new stats.  But I see achievements on steam like "rank 20 a bow" and Im' sitting here using a maxed bow as my main weapon.. so probably in time they will populate.

I still want to know how to get the scyandana for having cross save on.. or steam linked.. or whatever. that bit seems buggy.

Edited by Nasmodok
extra forgotten info
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nasmodok said:

Everything from both foundries were combined. I also assume the empty weapon slots would be filled with the combine as well, but I can't confirm that, as I didn't have empty weapon slots at the time (actually I might have because of nightwave).  I was able to remove about 12 weapon dupes though, so I now have 12 empty weapon slots, so all in all I wouldn't complain.  The warframe slots seemed more impactful.  But I would make sure all of them are filled before you merge.

I'm cooking about 5-6 frames now for just this purpose. I guess that means I'll be able to merge in about 3-4 days now regardless of when merge is ready for me.