The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After hotfix, one Topaz Shard + Verglas turns your companion into an Infinite Arcane Aegis

ShogunGunshow

10 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

(for as long as I can keep shooting and hitting).

being able to facetank on Voruna without investing on armor or health is super comfy and fun. As long as I'm hitting, my shields keep coming back.

tnjFRk.png

Shame that blast is so bad outside this new gimmick. Good thing that Voruna doesn't care about that. Influence shine a lot with good stances. 

Daggers, specifically the Rumblejack might be able to carry Blast too, because the argonak mod got a massive 20m buff with Melee Influence. 

Edited by crazywolfpusher

On 2023-12-21 at 5:29 PM, Hexerin said:

I like this take.

It literally has the stats of vanilla Glaxion and somehow it's a "king". That's how you know where the bar is set.

Remember when Vulklok functioned like Lanka? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

oh. oooh oh wow, this would even just work on a frame like mesa, high fire rate, blast status effecting enemies, no companion needed, either way this seems super broken. neat as!
maybe they can change the effect to a % of shields rather then just 5 shields, like if it did 1% or 0.5% shield regen (meaning you would need 100-200 blast procs for a full shield recharge etc)
i would honestly find a % shield regen more useful then a flat stack anyway, that way it would be more effective on a hildryn build with 9-12k shields

not to mention, having flat shield regen + catalyzing shields, would essentially mean, you need to regen less shields to get a full shield gate
so having a % shield replenishment would help balance that out as well