The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

[DE]Megan

Just now, (PSN)Hoob95 said:

I don't...what...how could they not see this coming? 

Because DE has a ton of apologists that will keep sucking on those boot-heels for them, excusing every botched release and bad plan because "It's a free to play game, you heathen!", ignoring that DE still rakes in the cash.

1 minute ago, Luna_Lumen said:

whelp, I've come to terms with the fact I probably wont get cross save till 2024, gonna close my link to the site and check back in a bit, if somehow they've managed to stabilise it then cool. if not, also cool. I've been waiting for this since 2017, what's another couple weeks? : p good luck tennobros, i hope at least a few of you get through the wall

This happens in Destiny 2, it will open today I bet

• Like 1

Just now, -Executor- said:

Because DE has a ton of apologists that will keep sucking on those boot-heels for them, excusing every botched release and bad plan because "It's a free to play game, you heathen!", ignoring that DE still rakes in the cash.

Right though? Almost like just cracking the floodgates immediately might, I dunno, have been a cosmically bad idea or something?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (NSW)DeliriumFly said:

you shouldn't blame people for being human, it's like Black Friday, we've been waiting for this for a long time and the desire to make a dream come true is beyond reason

I'm not blaming them. I blame the toxic and vitriolic ones. 

Besides it's not like it's today or never. People are rampaging because they want in now, and only now. It'll be open again soon, so no need for unhinged baboonery.

1 minute ago, -Executor- said:

I have so much sympathy for the dev team but the higher-ups need to do better. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)YodasEars said:

Here, it's the middle of the night. I have stayed up, just to do this... and I can't access the website because of how busy it is. No please, tell me how everyone is busy with work. 

i mean, some people live in different timezones than you. i think it's fair to assume that these times were chosen BECAUSE they span de's workday- they'll have people in the office to try and put out the fires. i do think the fact that the link is done through the browser keeps it from being much of an issue for most people, but yes, a lot of people will be working during the window.

Kudos to the person/people who decided to do this just days BEFORE the holidays. How could you NOT know this bum rush on the servers was going to happen? lol Guess I wont being playing Warframe til next year. Oh, and I'm NOT going outside to touch grass, it's raining here right now! lol

Edited by Adventfire1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Luna_Lumen said:

whelp, I've come to terms with the fact I probably wont get cross save till 2024, gonna close my link to the site and check back in a bit, if somehow they've managed to stabilise it then cool. if not, also cool. I've been waiting for this since 2017, what's another couple weeks? : p good luck tennobros, i hope at least a few of you get through the wall

i think ill do the same, its late night now in my side, cant stay up all night waiting for this lol

im just using my mobile data rn

Just now, (PSN)Hoob95 said:

I have so much sympathy for the dev team but the higher-ups need to do better. 

Oh yea, no, the devs are doing their best. But people like Megan and Rebecca and the people who keep putting these ridiculous timelines and deadlines on the team? They need to take a step back and stop thirsting people with unobtainable goals.

• Like 1

So many people complaining instead of waiting patiently for people who are likely working hard, when they were clear this was a stress test and weren't sure how it'd work out.....sorta like what a stress test is for. I hope each of you complainers don't in today if all you are good for is complaining when you don't get your way. 

Thank you DE for doing all of this and know that most of us appreciate you and see the work you do and how much you include the community unlike a lot of other games out there. Keep up the good work <3

• Like 1