The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

[DE]Megan

THANK YOU DE FOR OPENING CROSS SAVE! I could not be happier, it took like 30 seconds. (I have not been able to log on to verify the integrity of my save yet)

Good luck to everyone still trying to get it!

4 minutes ago, (PSN)TheOneProC said:

if i use my PS4 Account as Primary Account and merge it with my PC account

can i log in with my PS4 Account on PC and play with it? Please tell me

My perception is that you log in with your PC account, but it's technically your PS4/cross save account now?

i did link my acc yesterday and merge wasnt an option and i lost 3990 platinum i bought because i understanded that i would keep the platinum merged. i have proof of the platinum being on my acc before linking

Edited by xosprings

13 minutes ago, (PSN)TheOneProC said:

can i log in with my PS4 Account on PC and play with it? Please tell me

yes...I did the same but with my xbox account

edit: just to be super clear....I am now playing on PC with my old xbox account 

Edited by GreasyGinzo
clarity

vor 27 Minuten schrieb (PSN)TheOneProC:

Guys please someone tell me

can i log in with my PS4 Account on PC and play with it?

Yes. You must choose an Account as primary and then merge the others into it.

Than your primary Account is Crosssafe for all platforms 

38 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

The post-Christmas shopping spree is very real and doesn't just include people that are bad with money or looking for money installment type of purchases.

Christmas is every year. You have one year to save money for stuff like this. So you shouldn't be complaining if you can't afford it or are dependent on christmas money. The post-christmas shopping is as real as the pre-christmas shopping spree. But now that you are here .. what was your actual point? because i still scratch my head a bit to figure it out. what do you want DE to do and why?

31 minutes ago, WavezEQ said:

Im gonna wait until this is fixed fully because I’m being punished for migrating from 7 years ago to support the game and I do not play the switch versions you guys need to enable the parent account to be able to merge with other and not the one that is a duplicate which is the switch one or just enable for everyone like smite did. 

At the time you performed that migration back then, you agreed being aware of understanding what it inherts. Due to two versions that related to your original Warframe account that existed afterwards, it is logically wrong if Merging of these two verions would be eligible because then users would profit of item duplications. What you think you want to ask them to provide as your solution relatively, is therefore unacceptable - it will not happen. I understand that you made separate progressions between the two versions of your Warframe account, but that you had to consider on your own.

39 minutes ago, (PSN)TheOneProC said:

Yes, but you are technically using your new unified Warframe account, relatively which has an alternative name, as it is required.

So after linking psn & pc accounts. I noticed the invert tap/hold ability option just straight up don’t work on PlayStation. PlayStation related issue? Also over on the Steamdeck. Crouch can’t be toggle despite changing the option in the settings.

These the only 1 thing on each platform that’s kinda haulting my ability to play comfortably. Can these be investigated?

Edited by (XBOX)TheMadCash

Is anyone having issues linking switch accounts? I entered my info and it isnt working? I tried creating a "new" account on the site but when it takes me to nintendo's site it show ive already downloaded it...which is correct. Any info would be great because I would like to play on the go especially during the holiday break. All my other platforms worked...maybe on nintendo's end? Thanks again

Happy Holidays to everyone. I've been playing Warframe for about 8 or 9 years. Since it was released on PS4, after a couple of years with the account and tired of the delays in console updates, I decided to create an account on PC and start from scratch; it's currently my main account. I was looking forward to the merge to unify my platforms and recover my 'Rhino Palatino' skin along with some ornaments and other items from the beginning of Warframe. However, after attempting the merge, I see that my account is not eligible to merge with my PS account because when the Switch version came out, I wanted to try it, and a copy of my PC account was created on Switch. I understand that I cannot merge it with the account that was copied; in fact, I have already overwritten it so that only the main PC account remains, but I find it unfair that I can't merge with the PS account. I've never had the chance to do so, and it's not an advantage for me since it's a completely different account.

2 minutes ago, DuncanVerance said:

Happy Holidays to everyone. I've been playing Warframe for about 8 or 9 years. Since it was released on PS4, after a couple of years with the account and tired of the delays in console updates, I decided to create an account on PC and start from scratch; it's currently my main account. I was looking forward to the merge to unify my platforms and recover my 'Rhino Palatino' skin along with some ornaments and other items from the beginning of Warframe. However, after attempting the merge, I see that my account is not eligible to merge with my PS account because when the Switch version came out, I wanted to try it, and a copy of my PC account was created on Switch. I understand that I cannot merge it with the account that was copied; in fact, I have already overwritten it so that only the main PC account remains, but I find it unfair that I can't merge with the PS account. I've never had the chance to do so, and it's not an advantage for me since it's a completely different account.

when exactly did you test it?

I had the same error when trying to merge my PS acc to my PC acc. make sure you are not a clan leader on the PS acc.

59 minutes ago, (PSN)TheOneProC said:

Yes, you can. I have PC as my main, and added the other 3 platform’s accounts to it.

So I've just linked my old WF NSW account (primary) to newly made WF PC account. I have plan to continue play again on my new Xbox console (never play WF on Xbox before nor have WF Xbox account). The WF PC account i made before is using the same email for Xbox account in general (Xbox live). The question is can I start playing on Xbox using WF PC account mentioned above? Or do I need to create another WF Xbox account with different email and get linked again? I've done this account linking using my phone, and I can't get in touch with my Xbox console until tomorrow so I can't verified is it working or not.

hace 14 minutos, jerryjealously dijo:

when exactly did you test it?

I had the same error when trying to merge my PS acc to my PC acc. make sure you are not a clan leader on the PS acc.

I just tested it now. I've transferred leadership of the clan and even left it, but I still don't have the option to merge the accounts.

3 hours ago, mvrsegattoPrime said:

Warframe app (cell phones)/ warframe.com website is BUGGED!!!

I managed to merge my Ps4 account with my PC without any problem, but I have one question: is the Warframe app for cell phones and the website buggy because it is overloaded? Or is it just me who is bugged? because I both can't access my account, on the website it says that my account is already logged in but there is still the option to "LOG IN" and the option on the side "play for free" and it doesn't log into the account, and in the App the same thing. If anyone can clear my doubts as to whether both sites are overloaded I would be grateful!!!

I managed to log into the mobile companion app using my Xbox login (primary during my merge) with no issue, granted I just reinstalled the app today after not using it for years because I was impatient and wanted to see if my inventory transferred over property (which for the most part yes, I swear I had archon shards on PC from a free inbox message last year but they weren't there)

hace 29 minutos, xXRh4gN4Xx dijo:

Is anyone having issues linking switch accounts? I entered my info and it isnt working? I tried creating a "new" account on the site but when it takes me to nintendo's site it show ive already downloaded it...which is correct. Any info would be great because I would like to play on the go especially during the holiday break. All my other platforms worked...maybe on nintendo's end? Thanks again

i have a same problem

4 minutes ago, DuncanVerance said:

I just tested it now. I've transferred leadership of the clan and even left it, but I still don't have the option to merge the accounts.

Since your acc is so old and there was a merge option back then i think: you didn't do that by any chance? Because if you did you are not able to do a merge again from what i've heard.

I just merged My PC and Xbox account, making the Xbox my main account. However it kept the PC alias. My xbox name was CyanidMuffin. I tried to change it, but it says it is deemed offensive, I used it on xbox all this time without issue until now, can something be done to change it, or am I just out of luck and need to find a new alias to use?

So what do I have to do to merge?

I have a PS4 account and an Xbox account. I want to merge the Xbox account with the PS4 account. Xbox is secondary, and PlayStation is primary. What do I have to do to merge them, because it says you need a PC account. Do I have to link the PS account to the PC before I can merge? Someone, please explain what I have to do. My goal is to merge that Xbox account with the PlayStation one being the primary one, and then just play the latest version of that PlayStation account on Xbox, PC, Switch, or whatever else.

Edit: Both Xbox and PlayStation were made before the deadline.

Edited by (PSN)SMmania123

6 minutes ago, Mufn_Man said:

I just merged My PC and Xbox account, making the Xbox my main account. However it kept the PC alias. My xbox name was CyanidMuffin. I tried to change it, but it says it is deemed offensive, I used it on xbox all this time without issue until now, can something be done to change it, or am I just out of luck and need to find a new alias to use?

If it's deemed offensive then you'll need to choose a new alias.