Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

8 minutes ago, vampirekitten said:

Com qual conta você está logando? Tentei fazer login com minha conta do PC, mas não consegui. Ele me disse que eu seria expulso e me deu um código 2FA que já era inválido. No entanto, consegui fazer login usando minha conta PS, que é minha conta principal. 

Também descobri que a autenticação PS parece travar quando você faz login, portanto, se ela não o redirecionar automaticamente ou fornecer um login bem-sucedido. Saia e clique no botão fazer login com conta PS e ele deverá fazer login sem avisar você de novo.

I'm using my PC account that was merged with the PS4 account. However, it works fine when I go to the anonymous tab and only in the normal tab does this bug appear. but other than that it's good

50 minutes ago, EFCJ said:

Hi, im unsure on how to approach merging my pc account and psn account and how that will affect my psn clan, basically the question im here to ask is if my pc account has no clan and my psn account has the clan i created will my account have all the progress of my pc account but retain my psn clan?, i only ask this because the name of my clan is very unique and probably sought after and i don't want to lose it. 

It shouldn't affect your psn clan if you make your psn account the primary account when you merge it together. When you merge and make your psn account the primary it will override the PC account. The PC account will be gone and it will be your psn account on your PC. 

Edited by (PSN)Soa_Reapers08

1 hour ago, (XBOX)English D said:

ok totally confused so i have an empty PC account and a full xbox account and want to move my xbox account to pc its giving me a merge option only. its showing my pc account and my xbox account which do i pick for primary, i want all my stuff moved to pc

You need to check XBOX Account as Primary.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Off30R said:

So I can’t merge my Xbox and psn account because I don’t have an old pc account? well that sucks 

You can merge both Xbox and psn account to the PC account. Just pick which account you want to be your primary account then merge it to your PC account then merge your other account to it. Example if you want your psn account to be your primary account then merge it to your PC and select the PSN account to be the primary account then merge your Xbox account to it. 

50 minutes ago, EFCJ said:

Hi, im unsure on how to approach merging my pc account and psn account and how that will affect my psn clan, basically the question im here to ask is if my pc account has no clan and my psn account has the clan i created will my account have all the progress of my pc account but retain my psn clan?, i only ask this because the name of my clan is very unique and probably sought after and i don't want to lose it. 

Set your PC Warframe account as Primary during Merge, and as promted, Promote someone who is active in your Warframe Clan to Warlord after making contact with them by explanation of relative circumstances. They can, invite you to that Warframe Clan afterwards, and eventually promote you to Warlord again.

Just out of curiosity. What's going to happen after cross save gates close for those who have made the merge like, say I merged my xbox account to my ps account (ps account as the main account) and I switched my platform to Xbox and don't have ps anymore, would I still be able to play from my xbox with the merged account after gates close or no?

3 minutes ago, The_DSG said:

Just out of curiosity. What's going to happen after cross save gates close for those who have made the merge like, say I merged my xbox account to my ps account (ps account as the main account) and I switched my platform to Xbox and don't have ps anymore, would I still be able to play from my xbox with the merged account after gates close or no?

yes you will be able to play still.

1 hour ago, vampirekitten said:

If it is ps4 exclusive, it stays there on the ps4. If you merged and it isn't exclusive, it should be consolidated. If you only linked, it's overwritten. 

I can effectively say that I the sigil didn't carry over. But it wasn't a PS exclusive...why didn't the sigil come over??

7 minutes ago, The_DSG said:

Yes

18 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Booo, dislike this for one simple fact. It was promised to be available in 2023 so if anyone who wanted to purchase a Heirloom pack after cross save went live and they waited until a random date to process everything like say after Christmas where they would have enough money to purchase the pack they cannot do so with their cross-saved account despite both features being advertised in a manner that sounded like they'd be available at the same time which is now not true since Cross-save would be closed by then and the Heirloom pack would no longer be available to purchase.

wh..wha...huh? Why would anyone have money only after christmas? if your bank account is literally 0 right now then i think everyone on the dev team would also agree that your priority shouldn't be to buy a digital pack for 80€/$. Should they also calculate people that are genuinely bad with money and make installments available? I'm certain they prepare these unique packs every end of the year and they are available on consoles afaik. so you can easily buy this now and then merge your accounts and get the stuff anyway. And Cross-Save won't be "closed". What they probably are referring to with "ALL" is the accounts made after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET.

So your "fact" should be invalid.

If I change my psn, which will change my username in game, will that mess with the merge?

I did it before and it wasn't an issue but idk about now. I don't wanna lose everything lol

Also, doesn't seem to want to let me login to my account on nsw now 😅

Edited by (PSN)fulanx-arkanx256
added info about nsw, which I'd forgotten

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)CyberneticHFX said:

Set your PC Warframe account as Primary during Merge, and as promted, Promote someone who is active in your Warframe Clan to Warlord after making contact with them by explanation of relative circumstances. They can, invite you to that Warframe Clan afterwards, and eventually promote you to Warlord again.

I'm the only person in it, but thanks for giving me some info on how it could be done, my problem is why do i have to jump through hurdles when my pc account is clanless and my psn clan is made by myself, on top of that i pretty much play the game solo and i would have to put trust into someone to not steal or delete the clan to steal its name and make their own clan when the name is available, i think this problem needs addressing, i know this merging is in early stages but my problem is only fixable via trust of a third party and that's wrong. thanks again btw.

42 minutes ago, The_DSG said:

Nothing’s going to happen. They said anyone who already linked/merged can continue playing with cross platform save feature. If they temporarily pause it for today then those who weren’t able to link/merge will have to wait till Jan 2024 (when they get back from their holidays). 

4 minutes ago, jerryjealously said:

wh..wha...huh? Why would anyone have money only after christmas? if your bank account is literally 0 right now then i think everyone on the dev team would also agree that your priority shouldn't be to buy a digital pack for 80€/$. Should they also calculate people that are genuinely bad with money and make installments available?

Christmas gifts, steam gift cards etc. Getting gifts for Christmas is a very common tradition where I live. The post-Christmas shopping spree is very real and doesn't just include people that are bad with money or looking for money installment type of purchases.

Im gonna wait until this is fixed fully because I’m being punished for migrating from 7 years ago to support the game and I do not play the switch versions you guys need to enable the parent account to be able to merge with other and not the one that is a duplicate which is the switch one or just enable for everyone like smite did. 

• Like 1

12/22/2023 Cross Platform Save Update:

The first few hours of our Cross Platform Save stress test were appropriately named - stability has returned, and we're continuing to monitor.

Cross Platform Save gates are open to ALL Tenno for a limited-time stress test today. We will keep you updated on our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text (me!!) when the gate has closed, keeping in mind we may need to end earlier than stated if we see increased stability issues. A reminder that this is our last Cross Platform Save gate until January 2024 when the team returns from holidays. 

• Like 4