The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screenshots of each step linking Switch to PC account (PC primary, merged PlayStation, linked Xbox already)

gibbed

I've seen questions about what this process looks like, unfortunately I didn't think to get screenshots of the PC + PlayStation merge, or the PC + Xbox link.

This is the process and result of successfully linking Switch to my PC account. My account has already merged PC and PlayStation (PC primary), and then also linked Xbox.

Just prior to doing this on the website, I logged in to Warframe on Switch and created the account; immediately closed the game after getting control of my frame after selecting my starter Warframe and skipping the cutscenes. The very beginning.

Album of images on imgur.

0f3WPXA.pngj5RGQxU.pngugOS82V.pngYRQEKKq.pngmEbvxPo.pnguHfMIxv.png

• Like 2

Hi i wanna use my ps4 account as primary gonna open new fresh pc account for playing in pc with my ps4 account but i have some question in my mind do you have any idea how trade works? Cause i really didn't understand how its works and did you had any issues while connecting the accounts? I really want to do it today when the doors opens but i have doubts about it

18 minutes ago, gibbed said:

I still have 2715 on PC. I assume on Switch it's showing my PC-specific plat. I had some plat come over from PlayStation.

So if i want to link my pc account that have lets say 1000 plat to new switch account,it will show as 0 on switch? But when i log in with my pc,the 1000 plat will re appear?

It turned out it's my personal / free plat that's visible on Switch.

4 minutes ago, Chilldoge said:

So if i want to link my pc account that have lets say 1000 plat to new switch account,it will show as 0 on switch? But when i log in with my pc,the 1000 plat will re appear?

Yes.

18 minutes ago, (PSN)Retro_TRR said:

Hi i wanna use my ps4 account as primary gonna open new fresh pc account for playing in pc with my ps4 account but i have some question in my mind do you have any idea how trade works? Cause i really didn't understand how its works and did you had any issues while connecting the accounts? I really want to do it today when the doors opens but i have doubts about it

I didn't have any issues with connecting my accounts. I'm vaguely aware of the limitations on trading between cross save and non-cross save players, but I'm not sure the specifics. The one trade I did (on PC) after merging had no problems.

52 minutes ago, gibbed said:

I didn't have any issues with connecting my accounts. I'm vaguely aware of the limitations on trading between cross save and non-cross save players, but I'm not sure the specifics. The one trade I did (on PC) after merging had no problems.

I see, thank you so much for the info

9 hours ago, (PSN)Retro_TRR said:

I can trade with my non cross save friend account. Pc and pc tho