Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Xbox Console Achievements Missing on Steam

I have the same issue. I did the sync yesterday and today i still have missing a huge amount of achievements

Edit: it seems it is necessary to wait x amount of time to let the acc achievements sync, i recovered all of them now

Edited by PrimedPadano

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 5:03 PM, PrimedPadano said:

I have the same issue. I did the sync yesterday and today i still have missing a huge amount of achievements

Edit: it seems it is necessary to wait x amount of time to let the acc achievements sync, i recovered all of them now

I transfered PC - Xbox and my Achievements did not unlock not one single achievement Im MR 25 and have MILLIONS of credits yet don't have the Achievements.

So what you are saying is just go Afk in ship and wait for it all to sync itself and the system will understand your account has all of the Achievements.

How long did you wait ?

16 minutes ago, GFUEL_JUICE_DEMON said:

I transfered PC - Xbox and my Achievements did not unlock not one single achievement Im MR 25 and have MILLIONS of credits yet don't have the Achievements.

So what you are saying is just go Afk in ship and wait for it all to sync itself and the system will understand your account has all of the Achievements.

How long did you wait ?

You don't have to go afk. You can keep playing and you'll eventually start receiving your achievements. When I first started the game on PC after linking my Switch account I received a lot of achievements but not all of them. Then maybe 20 mins later I got some more. I then quit the game and launched it again and I got the remaining ones. You might have to close and relaunch the game two or three times.

Edited by NeonNebula9

20 hours ago, NeonNebula9 said:

You don't have to go afk. You can keep playing and you'll eventually start receiving your achievements. When I first started the game on PC after linking my Switch account I received a lot of achievements but not all of them. Then maybe 20 mins later I got some more. I then quit the game and launched it again and I got the remaining ones. You might have to close and relaunch the game two or three times.

Done that nothing. example the earning credits one I have a few mill and it still aint unlocked where the credits due