Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save: Mid-Release Review (re-opens in JANUARY).

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (PSN)BLCKLSTD_Cat said:

I am beating myself up so hard rn that I waited and didn't go and do the first crosssave wave for fear of losing items due to the bugs that were being had with it. Operation Gargolyes Cry is just passing me by and I'll never be able to get those items again...I've missed a lot over the years since I last had my ps4 but watching it happen in front of me sucks.

You can still play it on your Xbox, once cross save becomes open again you can merge your accounts so anything you get now will transfer to your PS.

On 2023-12-22 at 5:01 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno - our ambitions of delivering Cross Platform Save in 2023 have been a partial success. We are hitting pause. Over 100,000 Tenno have used the feature in the short time that it was open (WOW), but it will not be open over the holidays for stability and technical reasons.

More details on that:

Stability: When we opened the gates on Dec 22, it brought down our operations for just under an hour. We have since fixed this at-scale for now, but we cannot risk it happening again without full-time supervision.

Technical Reasons: On a per-hour basis, we are finding at least 1 major issue being reported that will prevent someone from playing over the holidays. We do not want this to trend in any direction other than down, so we have closed the gates.  

We return in January to re-open and re-allow the feature to be even more user-friendly and stable.

Apologies that we could not keep it open, but it will be back!
See you in 2024!

Yeah would have been nice to have a closer date release since most people missed the first deadline. But it's January and hundreds of people are waiting on the most exciting thing that Warframe has done in a while. 

Hello! I didn't have the opportunity to cross-save, It's quite sad to wait so long and start a year without being able to play it. 
But I understand the same way I understand why it took so long. 

12 hours ago, MobKing605 said:

What day in January is account merging going to re-open?

I asked support, They said they don't have yet a date for it, could take days, weeks,months who knows. 
Wish to be updated more often tho 

On 2023-12-22 at 4:01 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno - our ambitions of delivering Cross Platform Save in 2023 have been a partial success. We are hitting pause. Over 100,000 Tenno have used the feature in the short time that it was open (WOW), but it will not be open over the holidays for stability and technical reasons.

More details on that:

Stability: When we opened the gates on Dec 22, it brought down our operations for just under an hour. We have since fixed this at-scale for now, but we cannot risk it happening again without full-time supervision.

Technical Reasons: On a per-hour basis, we are finding at least 1 major issue being reported that will prevent someone from playing over the holidays. We do not want this to trend in any direction other than down, so we have closed the gates.  

We return in January to re-open and re-allow the feature to be even more user-friendly and stable.

See you in 2024!

Any details on when this may happen again in Jan?

On 12/22/2023 at 5:01 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

More details on that:

See you in 2024!

So what day of this month? I catch myself reloading the page everyday with no sight of what was promised. 

• Like 1

On 2024-01-07 at 2:31 PM, Myscho said:

Are you sure about that ?

Wdym? 
I said support told me that they don't have a specific time or a schedule when it is going to be activated again. 
You can't be sure on something that it's unkown. 

i feel like it wasn't explained good enough tho and community seems to tell you all different information will we get more info next release...... i have relics,warframes,parts,weapons,plat,and much more i would like to bring from PlayStation to PC but Im getting told so many things it worries me i will loose stuff on one of the accounts

I finally merged my account from switch! It feels awesome to finally be able to play on pc lmao, I have to turn all my settings to lowest for a decent framerate but it still is so much of a step up from switch