Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

I wondering if Warframes will transfer

Hi all, I just wanted to ask the question for when the Cross save account is reopened in January. So I have two accounts at the moment one for PS4 and the other for my switch. My switch is the one I'm maining at the moment I've progressed too far to lose it now . However I did recently logged onto the ps4 account and there's a few warframes I want to keep. One being my first prime warframe. Would these warframes and their  warframe spots be saved alongside the ones i currently have on my switch once I'm able to merge.

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Smokedace87 said:

Hi all, I just wanted to ask the question for when the Cross save account is reopened in January. So I have two accounts at the moment one for PS4 and the other for my switch. My switch is the one I'm maining at the moment I've progressed too far to lose it now . However I did recently logged onto the ps4 account and there's a few warframes I want to keep. One being my first prime warframe. Would these warframes and their  warframe spots be saved alongside the ones i currently have on my switch once I'm able to merge.

Thanks.

everything transfers, they get converted into a pc account ( you have to make a pc account for cross save)

when logged into ur pc account u link the ps4 and switch

if ur switch has more progress u link it first (unless ur a warlord/clan owner on ps4)

it will then ask u witch of the 2 pc or switch is the main account for progress, not what u will log in with, witch platform u play on is irrelevant for this.... most people see set account as main and thing the place they play on is the one that has to be the main and this is not what ur doing, ur selecting what progress u want not what platform u want

after that u link ps4 and select switch as main again, and if there is enough progress it will have a merge button instead of link and u will get every single item the ps4 account has added to ur switch save

if ps4 is farther u will link ps4 first to ur newly made pc account (or account u already own) and merge the switch to it instead

Edited by spider_enigma

On 2023-12-23 at 11:51 PM, spider_enigma said:

everything transfers, they get converted into a pc account ( you have to make a pc account for cross save)

when logged into ur pc account u link the ps4 and switch

if ur switch has more progress u link it first (unless ur a warlord/clan owner on ps4)

it will then ask u witch of the 2 pc or switch is the main account for progress, not what u will log in with, witch platform u play on is irrelevant for this.... most people see set account as main and thing the place they play on is the one that has to be the main and this is not what ur doing, ur selecting what progress u want not what platform u want

after that u link ps4 and select switch as main again, and if there is enough progress it will have a merge button instead of link and u will get every single item the ps4 account has added to ur switch save

if ps4 is farther u will link ps4 first to ur newly made pc account (or account u already own) and merge the switch to it instead

So if I main my switch, which i have progressed too far into the story. account. But you stated I need a PC account, does that mean a new email for said account  since I can log in on here and the companion with both my accounts for ps4 which I'm on rn and and my switch.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Smokedace87 said:

So if I main my switch, which i have progressed too far into the story. account. But you stated I need a PC account, does that mean a new email for said account  since I can log in on here and the companion with both my accounts for ps4 which I'm on rn and and my switch.

u can use the same email on more then 1 account

the switch uses ur nintendo id not ur email

and yes u need a pc account made

Do also note that your open Slots that have been obtained for free are currently being lost during the merge so make sure to fill them up with Warframes, Weapons, etc to keep them in the transfer. The lowest MR weapons are available pre-built for credits from the market so that's easy. You might need to farm some low level assassinations to simultaneously build junk Frosts and Rhino's to quickly fill up empty Warframe Slots. This might become unnecessary if these free Slot removals are unintended but that's how it works for now.

This also includes your precious Loadout slots in your arsenal (the ones where you can assign a name and a Glyph) and unlike the other Slots for gear these will apparently be lost if they are deleted post merge so only ever edit them; never delete.