The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's 4 mid-air animation

_GoodLuck_

This is so annoying so I want to pay for it. I would consider this is as a bug but posted here as feedback. I hope I get some support from community.

Garuda's 4 is pretty strong ability. But THE animation always put my head into the ceiling.

This one is a good one. I stay on the ground and it's fine. The animation doesn't push me:

But when comes to mid-air gameplay my head is always stuck in the ceiling. Because 90% of the time I'm in the mid-air and many tilesets are small ones. The animation push me upwards and I don't like it, because I can't do anything to prevent it:

EDIT:

Make mid-air animation act like ground one.

Edited by _GoodLuck_

Personally I'd like it if we had the option to choose either behaviour - say, if you aim glide while you press the ability, it does the upwards push, if not you just fall down as usual. Or the other way around.

More annoyingly, the ability is bugged to cause hard landings from miniscule fall distances, Or more specifically, hard landings are bugged not *not* trigger based on fall distance, but either "time spent in the air" or "velocity".

46 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

More annoyingly, the ability is bugged to cause hard landings from miniscule fall distances, Or more specifically, hard landings are bugged not *not* trigger based on fall distance, but either "time spent in the air" or "velocity".

I've read that this is at least partially due to increased casting speed mods/shards/effects on Garuda.  I'm not about to take my amber shards out of Garuda to test that though.

• Like 1